XenCentral Invite System

XenCentral Invite System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy ($19.99)
Hello, I just installed this Add-on and noticed a problem.

When the "Invite-Only Registration" option is enabled and a user attempts to sign-up without an invitation, they get a cryptic error that does not explain the issue:

FH4E84o.png

How can this error be clarified to inform the user that they need an invitation to be able to sign-up?

Hello, I just installed this Add-on and noticed a problem.

When the "Invite-Only Registration" option is enabled and a user attempts to sign-up without an invitation, they get a cryptic error that does not explain the issue:

FH4E84o.png

How can this error be clarified to inform the user that they need an invitation to be able to sign-up?
Maybe the permission for Guest must be "Can use Invite system"
For your site...the FB invitation works?

Maybe the permission for Guest must be "Can use Invite system"
Yes, this worked, thanks. Once this is enabled for Guests, as long as the "Free Self-Invitations" is not set, Guests will see the following error message upon attempting to sign-up without an invitation:

Sorry, this is an invite-only community and you can not register without valid invitation link.

Last edited:
Hello, when I test this add-on as a regular member and click on the "Generate" button on the "Generate Link" tab, I get the following error:
The following error occurred:

A server error occurred. Please try again later.
1) How can it be fixed?

2) What is the "Invite to URL" ? Why do you need to enter a URL to generate an invite link?

Please answer both questions above.

Thank you.

when I activate "Invite to post" the link always appears below a post even if the registered user has no permission to use invitations. What can I do?

XCentral updated XenCentral Invite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invite System 1.4.0.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release of XenCentral Invite System, that fixes a problem introduced in the last release. Also some interface changes are implemented in Generate Link and Facebook inviters for more clarity regarding "Invite to URL" feature, which is now renamed to "Invite to Page".

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral with latest release i still have the error
Code:
API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: 'link' is invalid.

and the FB invitation don't works! :(

@XCentral

I bought your add-on, but...

XenForo Add-ons - XenCentral Invite System Pending

Im waiting now almost 12 hours to get my download?

Can you pls check why this is.

Thank You.

Thank you for the quick fix, but this version has another bug.

In version 1.4.0.1, the Invite Link that is generated does not have the unique code to make it valid, so it generates an unusable Invite Link:

Please fix and advise.

Thank you.

This should be fixed now, please re-apply the latest package available for download.

@XCentral with latest release i still have the error
Code:
API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: 'link' is invalid.

and the FB invitation don't works! :(

Please make sure you are using the latest package available in Client's Area. Please contact us in Client's Area and provide board details so that we could check.

@XCentral

I bought your add-on, but...

XenForo Add-ons - XenCentral Invite System Pending

Im waiting now almost 12 hours to get my download?

Can you pls check why this is.

Thank You.

I see your order is active now.

Thank you!

When trying to generate a link I get this error:
No controller response from XenCentral_InviteSystem_ControllerPublic_Index::actionGetInviteLink
  1. XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 355
  2. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  3. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/leaguepe/public_html/facerig.us/index.php at line 13
Can you help me out as too why this is happening.

When trying to generate a link I get this error:
No controller response from XenCentral_InviteSystem_ControllerPublic_Index::actionGetInviteLink
  1. XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 355
  2. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  3. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/leaguepe/public_html/facerig.us/index.php at line 13
Can you help me out as too why this is happening.

Please make sure you have properly applied the latest version available in Client's Area. If so, please contact us there and we will check the issue.

Thank you!

There is a new urgent bug we just discovered.

When "Skip Email Confirmation" is DISABLED, invited users are incorrectly being assigned the primary usergroup "Registered" before they actually confirm their e-mail and become "Valid" even though our XF has "Enable Email Confirmation" ENABLED.

Please see: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...yet-confirmed-their-e-mail.90440/#post-878838

Please fix this ASAP as this bug is giving non-Valid users permissions they should not have.

Thank you.

There is a new urgent bug we just discovered.

When "Skip Email Confirmation" is DISABLED, invited users are incorrectly being assigned the primary usergroup "Registered" before they actually confirm their e-mail and become "Valid" even though our XF has "Enable Email Confirmation" ENABLED.

Please see: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...yet-confirmed-their-e-mail.90440/#post-878838

Please fix this ASAP as this bug is giving non-Valid users permissions they should not have.

Thank you.

The issue you have doesn't seem to be connected with the product. Usergroup ID 2 is for all users who have registered, it is not only for the users who have confirmed their email. Here is how a user's account looks after registering with an invitation: http://prntscr.com/5qb61d Please check your users, and see if the state is Awaiting Email Confirmation or no. If it is, and user group assigned is Registered, then it works as expected, and your issue is somewhere else. You can confirm that by disabling the add-on or registering without an Email, and checking that user's details in Admin Panel.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you!

I was curious if you could associate this with Trophy's? Like Trophy for having one person Register, or 5,10,25 and such. I use a leveling system to encourage people to use the website often, and this could help people invite more people to the site and such with that. Is that at all possible? or could you implement that?

@XCentral, am I correct that I could leave my site so that anyone can register, and just use this to track direct invites?

I tried to test it in the demo site, but it's locked down to paid registrations only.

Top Bottom