User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 4.4.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

3.3.0 - Feature update

• Rework "Hide online status" feature to cooperate with "Can Warn Staff" add-on (v2.0.8+ or later) to reduce number of queries required when viewing threads.
    • Now requires Can Warn Staff v2.0.8+ if installed.
    • Some pages may still have multiple queries per unique permission combination.
  • Add feature flag to disable the "[UserEss] Hide online status" permission, completely removing the need...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Xon
when I activate the add-on not all last activities will be displayed. New posts are displayed but don't answer

Hi @Xon
when I activate the add-on not all last activities will be displayed. New posts are displayed but don't answer
I don't understand what you mean. Where exactly are you talking about? XenForo has a couple of very different places that could refer to, what isn't showing up with this add-on is enabled vs disabled, can you provide screenshots?

That would be all the last activities:
1555395674173.webp

After I activate the add-on, only the following will be displayed:
1555395684866.webp

As already said the answers are hidden.

That would be all the last activities:
View attachment 200406

After I activate the add-on, only the following will be displayed:
View attachment 200407

As already said the answers are hidden.
This add-on should not be touching the "Latest activity" tab.

Disable all other add-ons and confirm that enabling User Essentials is responsible. If it does not, please enable add-ons one by one until you find which add-on is conflicting with User Essentials.

Disable all other add-ons and confirm that enabling User Essentials is responsible.
Confirmed. Once I activate the add-on, parts disappear from the Latest activity tab. I've already tested it, otherwise I wouldn't have known it was this add-on.

This add-on should not be touching the "Latest activity" tab.
That's what I thought and that's why I'm very confused.

Is there any chance we could get the User Action Log added to the moderator CP? I'd like them to be able to monitor edits and deletions but I don't want to give them access to the AdminCP.

Integration with Moderator Essentials? I might be able to look into that once I finish migrating my sites to XF2 in a month or 2 (which depends on Content Ratings being updated for XF2.1)

@Xon it would be useful if we could have a usergroup permission to limit profile tags.

We want to let users in default usergroup add up to 3 tags, but let's say the attorney usergroup get it up to 5.

@Xon found a bug with v3.2.1. in the acp when you click on a user name in the USERS section, whether it be via search or in the full list of user names, nothing displays. its just a blank space where all the fields and tabs should be. this only started happened once i upgraded to sf 2.1.3. prior to that it was working fine. attached a screenshot to show you what i'm talking about

DressedWell - Admin control panel 2019-07-28 23-25-46.webp

Top Bottom