User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 4.4.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)
When I call up the Teamspeak page I get the following error:
I get the same error even when not visiting the TeamSpeak page (public:sv_ue_account_visitor_menu_reactions_given when opening the account dropdown and public:sv_ue_account_wrapper_reactions_given when clicking on "reactions received").

Furthermore it appears that neither
  • Fix "Show current activity" and "Show online status" get set to 0 when saving profile if the user lacks the "[UserEss] Hide online status" permission
nor
  • Fix that user name change links in admincp could throw permission denied errors after upgrading from XF1.x

is fixed for me (maybe a packaging error?)

Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

3.2.12 - Bugfix update

Fixes packaging error with (now removed) v3.2.11 release
  • Fix "Show current activity" and "Show online status" get set to 0 when saving profile if the user lacks the "[UserEss] Hide online status" permission
  • Fix that user name change links in admincp could throw permission denied errors after upgrading from XF1.x
  • XF2.1 support; Add a "Reactions Given" instead of "Likes Given" page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I have just update to version 3.2.13 from 2. And I couldn't see option to edit fist post.
I could give permission to user to edit only first post ? Is it available ? If yes wich option to set?

Thanks,

This add-on in XF1.x didn't have an option to let anyone edit the first post, nor did it allow only the first post to be editable by a user with other posts not editable.

This add-on in XF1.x didn't have an option to let anyone edit the first post, nor did it allow only the first post to be editable by a user with other posts not editable.
Thanks I remember wrong :)

One more thing .

I have get below error : (url filter hesap_bilgileri = account)

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:sv_ue_alert_unc_approved is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:611
  • Oluşturan: xxxxx
  • 3 Mart 2019 16:35

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/var/www/html/f...', 611, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(611): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'sv_ue_alert_unc...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'sv_ue_alert_unc...')
#4 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(80): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_ue_alert_unc...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(69): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\UserAlert->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(978): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/alert_macros.php(18): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(694): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/account_alerts.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('alert_macros', 'row', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_alerts', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/forum/hesap_bilgileri/alerts" (/forum/account/alerts)
["referrer"] => string(37) "https://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/hesap_bilgileri/alerts"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks

Thanks I remember wrong :)

One more thing .

I have get below error : (url filter hesap_bilgileri = account)

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:sv_ue_alert_unc_approved is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:611
  • Oluşturan: xxxxx
  • 3 Mart 2019 16:35
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/var/www/html/f...', 611, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(611): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'sv_ue_alert_unc...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'sv_ue_alert_unc...')
#4 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(80): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_ue_alert_unc...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(69): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\UserAlert->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(978): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/alert_macros.php(18): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(694): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/public/account_alerts.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('alert_macros', 'row', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_alerts', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/forum/hesap_bilgileri/alerts" (/forum/account/alerts)
["referrer"] => string(37) "https://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/hesap_bilgileri/alerts"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks
Please ensure you are running the latest version.

Manually run this SQL to fix this issue;
SQL:
update xf_user_alert
set action = 'approved_own'
where content_type = 'unc' and action = 'approved';

Does it take the users' permissions into account? For example if they have set to hide their activity status but do not have permission to do so (there was a bug I reported where this was automatically set when saving the profile, although the permission was set correctly).
Yes, it looks like a variant of the bug you reported before.

But does it still set the "ShowActivity" to 1 if it is currently set to 0 even if the user had no permission to set it to 0 in the first place (which might be considered to be wanted)?

On a side note: it would be nice to have some sort of rebuild to be able to correct this for all users in accordance to their permissions.

But does it still set the "ShowActivity" to 1 if it is currently set to 0 even if the user had no permission to set it to 0 in the first place (which might be considered to be wanted)?
It was incorrectly displaying the 'show activity' options, so when you saved the user it would reset the privacy option. You could still set it to not show activity, but on the next page load it would show the wrong thing if they didn't have permission to hide their activity.

On a side note: it would be nice to have some sort of rebuild to be able to correct this for all users in accordance to their permissions.
The data was (effectively) lost, really can't do much beyond searching through the user change logs and trying to find cases where the activity privacy option changed.

The data was (effectively) lost, really can't do much beyond searching through the user change logs and trying to find cases where the activity privacy option changed.
Wouldn't it be as simple as "if the user has no permission to hide their activity, but their activity is currently set to be hidden, set their profile to not hide activity"?

Top Bottom