User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 4.5.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hey mate, several months ago I was asking about a feature:
  • Custom User Upgrade Amounts. By setting the upgrade price to 0, you can allow the user to pay any price for the upgrade.
I had asked:

This is a nice feature. I like the idea of having a "Pay what you wish" type system. However, is there a way to set a minimum?

You had responded with:
There is in the next update ;) Well for the XF2 version :p

is there still plans to introduce this? Or is it already in?

Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

3.2.11 - Bugfix update

• Fix "Show current activity" and "Show online status" get set to 0 when saving profile if the user lacks the "[UserEss] Hide online status" permission
  • Fix that user name change links in admincp could throw permission denied errors after upgrading from XF1.x
  • XF2.1 support; Add a "Reactions Given" instead of "Likes Given" page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
@Xon just got done running php cmd.php xf-rebuild:sv-mentions
and MySQL is still using 300+% CPU and is slamming the SSD. All sites on server offline, what's happened?

I didn't use this with 2.0. I assume it should be under the account menu, but it's not.
What version of XenForo, and what style are you using?

@Xon just got done running php cmd.php xf-rebuild:sv-mentions
and MySQL is still using 300+% CPU and is slamming the SSD. All sites on server offline, what's happened?
This is a fairly heavy weight rebuild process which scans every post and builds the mention map. This is likely quite intensive for your site. You can use smaller batch sizes to help

What version of XenForo, and what style are you using?

This is a fairly heavy weight rebuild process which scans every post and builds the mention map. This is likely quite intensive for your site. You can use smaller batch sizes to help

Latest XF 2.1 and UI.X Pro.
The mentions rebuild command completed, but this just hasn't stopped since.

I think there's a conflict with TeamSpeak 3 Integration @NixFifty

When I call up the Teamspeak page I get the following error:
Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: Template public:sv_ue_account_wrapper_reactions_given is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:611

Generated by: Reinhold Türst Mar 1, 2019 at 1:32 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/var/customers/...', 611, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(611): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'sv_ue_account_w...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'sv_ue_account_w...')
#4 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php(108): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_ue_account_w...', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1367): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:sv_ue_ac...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s20/public/account_wrapper.php(48): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:sv_ue_ac...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php(108): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_wrapper', Array, false)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(849): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:account_...', Array, false)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1349): XF\Template\Templater->applyWrappedTemplate('

<div cla...')
#11 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Template/Templater.php(108): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nf_teamspeak_ac...', Array, true)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_teams...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('NF\\TeamSpeak:Ac...', 'public:nf_teams...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#18 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/account/teamspeak"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom