User Essentials

User Essentials [Paid] 4.5.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi,

I've accidentally enabled the addon in admin after I upgraded 2.2 bad mistake and page is not loading any way I can remove the addon to fix the issue please.

You will need to set disable add-ons via adding this setting to the config.php file
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
Then you will be able to enter the site and disable the add-on.

Xon updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

3.8.4 - Feature update

• Requires XenForo 2.1+
  • Requires php 7.0+
  • Now depends on Standard Library by Xon (v1.1.0+)
  • Consistently use boardTitle instead of board_title for in phrases for various email templates
  • Fix capturing non-admincp username changes, these are marked as private and do not apply a title change. Compatibility fix with add-ons which allow username changes.
  • Add "Account self-disable" feature
Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the quick fix. As a small side-note: Could you consider improving the hint to input Self-disable reminder after requesting? Currently it's hard to grasp what this setting does.

Oh, and shouldn't it be gracefully instead of gravefully on Suppress "Clear-Site-Data" header ?

Thanks for the quick fix. As a small side-note: Could you consider improving the hint to input Self-disable reminder after requesting? Currently it's hard to grasp what this setting does.
Will look into that.

Oh, and shouldn't it be gracefully instead of gravefully on Suppress "Clear-Site-Data" header ?
Yes. That option really isn't needed any more since XF disabled it in later XF2.1.x builds due to the performance cost.

Is it possible to change an existing upgrade (either recurring or timed) into a custom one?

I realise existing subscribers won't be affected, I'm just think about keeping my upgrade page as tidy and minimal as possible

@Xon User self-disable are not working. Still User self-disable Pending when X day completed.

This my setting:

ScreenShot00092.webp

User self-disable entry:

ScreenShot00093.webp

Edit user:

ScreenShot00094.webp

@Xon Also Username change will be happened 2 log, one is Private. I have Approved one but log is generated 2 time. 15 minutes ago is member requested for change username and 5 minutes ago I am Approved this username. So why member requested for change username are logged in Username change log?

ScreenShot00095.png

Edit user changes log are correct.

ScreenShot00096.webp

Last edited:
Oops, forgot to release the fix for that (re: username thing). Will look into the self-disable feature tho

Oops, forgot to release the fix for that (re: username thing). Will look into the self-disable feature tho

@Xon Still are not removed Username change log duplicate record entry. Please note, What log are automatically created without IP that are checked by Private.

ScreenShot00097.png

Also IP link not working /admin.php?misc/ip-info&ip=. The requested page could not be found.

ScreenShot00098.png

The change didn't remove duplicate records because they where had to reliably de-dupe.

I'll have a look at the IP link, but it was a copy & paste of existing XF stuff.

@Xon Can be manually delete duplicate records. If no then we need reinstalling for deleting this duplicate records because lot of duplicate records.

We unfortunately didn't run the "User Mention Rebuilds" when we converted to XF. Questions about if we run it now:

1. Would it work for mentions that were made before we were on XF (assuming the format / schema for mentions are the same @<username> )?
2. Would it send out a million notices to people that were tagged in past messages?

Thanks!

We unfortunately didn't run the "User Mention Rebuilds" when we converted to XF. Questions about if we run it now:

1. Would it work for mentions that were made before we were on XF (assuming the format / schema for mentions are the same @<username> )?
2. Would it send out a million notices to people that were tagged in past messages?

Thanks!

"User Mention Rebuilds" can be run at at any time, but will take ages.
  1. Yes.
  2. Nope, it just updates the tracking metadata so it knows that a post/content has sent a mention.
@Xon Can be manually delete duplicate records. If no then we need reinstalling for deleting this duplicate records because lot of duplicate records.
I'll need to look into this, as reliably detecting these duplicate records is a little tricky.

I'm getting the following error when I create a new thread (version 3.8.6, Xenforo 2.2)

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'warnInOwnThread' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1510
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1242
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1260
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 494
XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 902
XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Is this because it's not compatible with 2.2, or is there another problem?

This add-on doesn't fully support XF2.2 yet (next update should get much closer).

Please check the addon doesn't have any pending errors. Otherwise run this CLI commands;

Code:
php cmd.php xf-addon:install-step SV/UserEssentials 1
php cmd.php xf-addon:install-step SV/UserEssentials 2

Top Bottom