UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Have you set these in both ACP > Options > [UI.X] Node Icons and ACP > Style Properties > [UI.X] Forum Nodes ?

Have you set these in both ACP > Options > [UI.X] Node Icons and ACP > Style Properties > [UI.X] Forum Nodes ?
Yes, when I check the [UI.X] Node Icons in the options, and uncheck the [UI.X] Forum Nodes "use as glyphs" it completely disappears: Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 2.45.12 PM.webp

Although I also have an image link in the Style Properties > Node Icons section: Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 2.47.43 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 2.47.51 PM.webp neither of them seem to be working.

Yes, when I check the [UI.X] Node Icons in the options, and uncheck the [UI.X] Forum Nodes "use as glyphs" it completely disappears: View attachment 116245

Although I also have an image link in the Style Properties > Node Icons section: View attachment 116246 View attachment 116247 neither of them seem to be working.
Have you blanked out the ones in ACP > Options > [UI.X] Node Icons as it says to do if you're using the Style Properties?

You have an error in one of your screenshots, your file extension is .pn rather than .png.

Also why are your images in the data directory? Really you should put any images used for a style in an images folder in the style directory for that style.

Have you blanked out the ones in ACP > Options > [UI.X] Node Icons as it says to do if you're using the Style Properties?
Well I just blanked out the ones in the [UI.X] Forum Nodes, but I did not blank out the ones in the Options > [UI.X] Node Icons.
You have an error in one of your screenshots, your file extension is .pn rather than .png.

Also why are your images in the data directory? Really you should put any images used for a style in an images folder in the style directory for that style.
Apologies for that, and I don't know that's just how I set it up. I mean, yes it would be a little bit more organized to have an images folder within the style's directory, but I mean, eh.. it makes sense. I mean, I could change that. At the moment, I'm just using one style, but if I were to start adding in a few more styles, then I would sort the images accordingly.

Can anybody tell me how i can get square avatars on UI.X (latest version) and XF 1.5, I have searched for days and cannot find.

I'm having considerable issues styling the off canvas tabbed content (conversations / alerts). On the conversations tab, username links are almost invisible. On the notifications tab it's regular text that is hard to read.

I've tried changing many style properties under the off canvas section but nothing appears to impact on this. Am I looking in the right place?

So if I use the "Toggle Width" button on the bottom of the forums, the header doesn't center its self. Is there way to make it center it's self?
Capture.webp
Also when an image extend off the page, the page's background doesn't extend with it, instead a white background appears any way to fix this?
web.webp
Thanks.

Need a little help here. I'm trying to use the Node Grid Layout to achieve a desired look, but I don't seem to be achieving it. Currently one category group looks like this:

sLeISPb.png

I want it to look like this:

Es053U4.png

Help is appreciated, if this is able to be achieved. :)

Top Bottom