UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Did you install via the add-on? If so, go to Appearance > Styles > UI.X > Styles > find UI.X and click force update.

It doesn't work man...

I have a sticky user bar, sticky navigation bar, post pagination is enabled, but still nothing.

I tried a force update; didn't work out as well. Stille the same. What can I do?

Have upgraded from XF 1.4.10 with UI.X 1.4.9.0 to XF 1.5 with UI.X 1.5.0.1, and my search bar has moved from the right-side of the screen to the left side near the logo. It also doesn't have the magnifying glass button anymore next to the search box ...

1.4.9.0 ....
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 22.03.52.webp

1.5.0.1 ....
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 21.52.43.webp

How do I change it back to the right-hand side, and have the magnifying button back again?

UI.X Search settings (same for 1.4 and 1.5) ....

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 22.07.15.webp

@Mouth, stupid question really but best to check are you looking at the right SP's (the master UI.X style or the child style)?

@Mouth, stupid question really but best to check are you looking at the right SP's (the master UI.X style or the child style)?
Yes, thanks.
Screenshots are from the master UI.X style, to demonstrate that I haven't change anything in the child style that would impact. I get the same experience in my child style.

Got a link? I have five minutes to take a look, and my head is filled with UI.X information after living, breathing and eating it for the past month lol

Got a link?
Thanks, but no. It's a local dev site, doing the right thing and testing first :)

Think I'm OK though, have decided to change it to the navigation position and set viewport to 100% so I get the icon instead.
Loving the way how when clicked it expands to take-up the whole navigation. Never knew that! Just got to figure out how to get the magnifying glass FA/Glyph icon showing.

I have five minutes to take a look, and my head is filled with UI.X information after living, breathing and eating it for the past month lol
Very much looking forward to the fruits of that too - a comprehensive manual will be a terrific advancement for UI.X

Have upgraded from XF 1.4.10 with UI.X 1.4.9.0 to XF 1.5 with UI.X 1.5.0.1, and my search bar has moved from the right-side of the screen to the left side near the logo. It also doesn't have the magnifying glass button anymore next to the search box ...

1.4.9.0 ....
View attachment 115762

1.5.0.1 ....
View attachment 115761

How do I change it back to the right-hand side, and have the magnifying button back again?

UI.X Search settings (same for 1.4 and 1.5) ....

View attachment 115763
How strange. I've just switched to the UI.X Master Style (which is unedited) and the search box is showing on the right with the magnifying glass. I've checked the settings and yours are the same, so it doesn't appear to be that.

Have you tried force reinstalling the style just to ensure there's no issue there?

This issue I see happen from time to time. Make sure the UI.X search_bar template is correct in UI.X. This means potentially reverting your child theme's search_bar template. Back it up first though.

If this doesn't do it, create a ticket Ill take a look. Sometimes has to do with page_container being outdated as well.

i just upgraded from 1.5.0.0 to 1.5.0.0.1
now in my home page i got a box that saying this
Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.0.0".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.0.1".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.
How to fix this?

Oh dear. ;)

You could use the auto update option of course. :)
Yeah but autoupdate feature stoped to work after server switch also, that box is still not disapearing.. :(
I have deleted that folder and re-upload the content and apply UIX theme to parent...

I get this message in admin panel,

There are styles by Audentio Design that may be outdated. Click here to review them.

but after clicking it, no style shows needing an update.

Screenshot2015-09-03at14.31.37.png

I get this message in admin panel,

There are styles by Audentio Design that may be outdated. Click here to review them.

but after clicking it, no style shows needing an update.

Screenshot2015-09-03at14.31.37.png

Go to Styles -> UI.X -> Styles. See if there is anything outdated on that page

Can't seem to remember. But when viewing this theme on a mobile platform, didn't it use to have a floating nav bar? Maybe I am wrong and it was never there.

Can't seem to remember. But when viewing this theme on a mobile platform, didn't it use to have a floating nav bar? Maybe I am wrong and it was never there.

There is a style property (under UI.X Navigation, I believe) that lets you set a minimum width for sticky navigation to work on :)

Might be a bug, but I noticed when you set the search to the user bar then set the Viewport Width to Show Search Icon to 100% to get the symbol, when you goto type you can't see the words that you are typing. I had to highlight to get them to show. See photos below.

2323.webp
22.webp

EDIT* works fine in here though. I see the font color is the same so I guess that is to be expected above.

1111.webp

Last edited:
When A user tries to register they get this screen:
98aa83820de9788d89d857e160ced677.png
In the ACP this is what I get:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 19 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(416): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /home/bronzefa/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/bronzefa/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "http://bronzefactions.net/index.php?register/register"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["register/register"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(17) {
["username"] => string(0) ""
["2377715f9e34ed8060227b3df5524dd1"] => string(14) "Sniperkiller32"
["2a8930e2d20a6e15f7c6d88d48531a30"] => string(25) "private@hotmail.com"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["a2d530ead75d4399a517dcad636b37cc"] => string(0) ""
["98948e0d41c77cdd379a3b7903581ae1"] => string(4) "male"
["dob_month"] => string(2) "12"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "29"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "2000"
["d1d8f59333363664722b152b10d5927a"] => array(1) {
["nzkxogvkowq"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(11) "nzkxogvkowq"
}
["a468da756b395343e8518dc053b5cd16"] => string(16) "Asia/Vladivostok"
["recaptcha_challenge_field"] => string(292) "03AHJ_VuvI0cq6-K3l54E09i4M_PzRX9evRfd0hMiR7FzYuxIPeGBLnKXHWUv885WeTjixcZut8OkFqcvPPgaFpB1rAZfnRZ8JfXo5Y1MHcQw6xer4wHTdAiCkY1aeqsJIetH7Gvb0o0VeQAZKET9jXukVmlAPFH5tfUznPO5PyKgOvFY7HEwgeSWoH-a_hP1mh63iuo4tNcT7S9tXGPSEm5whLMAaHbCy6q-tEP29FfSvTFA6fTEbc-xbwzNQnC9ljO5XU5hoZyP6rB5-34IVig-VAdbJtv9UTA"
["recaptcha_response_field"] => string(5) "7702 "
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["reg_key"] => string(32) "7918ed9df391b02e2b1902de95f0dc46"
}
}

Top Bottom