UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but can the 1.5.0.0 UI.X styles be used with an XF install that's still on 1.4.x, or should I only update the styles when my board is at 1.5?
The 1.5 one will obviously come with features that are only available for 1.5. For example, the feature to disable trophies. There're conditionals (if-else) on few templates that'll hide trophies if it's not enabled. So if you were to use template that has that conditionals on lower version of XenForo, then it'd fail. Because the option/criteria/etc that the conditionals check didn't exist to begin with. That's just one example though. Well, in short it's much safer to only use the same version of XenForo as the style.

Any news on what we should do about the outdated search template? Or will there be a patch coming out?

Can you also give me the queries to fix a similar issue with this error

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

I'm not sure why you've had so many issues with the installer not running the queries. What version of PHP are you running?

This error can be fixed by running the following query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `uix_collapse_signature` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `uix_collapse_user_info`;

Sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but can the 1.5.0.0 UI.X styles be used with an XF install that's still on 1.4.x, or should I only update the styles when my board is at 1.5?

This is not recommended

i dont know why but autoinstall stopped to work for me, both folder and subfolder are 0666.... any solutions?
"It appears that your styles and js directories are not writable. Please recursively chmod them to 0666 while installation takes place."

What type of stack are you using for PHP and your web server?
i noticed if i chmod js and styles folder to 0666 it just broke xenforo and the theme is normal?

The permissions you need to set depend on your server configuration. If you're using SuPHP you shouldn't have to change any permissions. If you are not using SuPHP (or not having your webserver run as the user that owns the files) it is highly recommended that you use the FTP option, or manually update.

any dependencies here beside chrome browser? it cant see the changes this update should have made based on the new swatch in the color palette.

I believe this only works on Chrome for Android, but I may be wrong. @kylerc would probably know more than I do though.

Any news on what we should do about the outdated search template? Or will there be a patch coming out?

I'm still not able to replicate this on any of our boards. Would you mind sending me a PM with admin details and a link to your board so I can see what is going on?

I'm still not able to replicate this on any of our boards. Would you mind sending me a PM with admin details and a link to your board so I can see what is going on?

I just tried to create a test admin and now i am getting this after i hit save on create user:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: nodle, 1 minute ago

Code:
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(511): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/library/NFLJ/StockTrader/ControllerAdmin/User.php(7): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NFLJ_StockTrader_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#10 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/mysite/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

I've tried twice now.

I just tried to create a test admin and now i am getting this after i hit save on create user:

Code:
Generated By: nodle, 1 minute ago

Code:
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_option', Array)
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(511): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/mysite/public_html/library/NFLJ/StockTrader/ControllerAdmin/User.php(7): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#9 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NFLJ_StockTrader_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#10 /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/mysite/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

I've tried twice now.

Try running this query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user_option` ADD `uix_collapse_signature` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `uix_collapse_user_info`;

I'll look into why it isn't running it for you on installation.

Jake

The issue with unknown columns seem to be with a corrupted installation of UIX addon. Uninstalling and reinstalling it seems to fix it for now.

Here is the rest of the code if that helps:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.mysite.com/admin.php?users/0/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["users/0/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(48) {
    ["username"] => string(9) "testadmin"
    ["email"] => string(0) ""
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["user_group_id"] => string(1) "2"
    ["user_state"] => string(5) "valid"
    ["gender"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_month"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_day"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_year"] => string(0) ""
    ["location"] => string(0) ""
    ["occupation"] => string(0) ""
    ["homepage"] => string(0) ""
    ["about"] => string(0) ""
    ["stocktrader_cash"] => string(1) "0"
    ["custom_title"] => string(0) ""
    ["signature"] => string(0) ""
    ["message_count"] => string(1) "0"
    ["like_count"] => string(1) "0"
    ["trophy_points"] => string(1) "0"
    ["custom_fields"] => array(8) {
      ["jabber"] => string(0) ""
      ["aim"] => string(0) ""
      ["icq"] => string(0) ""
      ["yahoo"] => string(0) ""
      ["skype"] => string(0) ""
      ["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
      ["facebook"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(8) {
      [0] => string(6) "jabber"
      [1] => string(3) "aim"
      [2] => string(3) "icq"
      [3] => string(5) "yahoo"
      [4] => string(5) "skype"
      [5] => string(5) "gtalk"
      [6] => string(8) "facebook"
      [7] => string(7) "twitter"
    }
    ["style_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["language_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["timezone"] => string(14) "America/Denver"
    ["enable_rte"] => string(1) "1"
    ["enable_flash_uploader"] => string(1) "1"
    ["content_show_signature"] => string(1) "1"
    ["email_on_conversation"] => string(1) "1"
    ["default_watch_state"] => string(11) "watch_email"
    ["visible"] => string(1) "1"
    ["activity_visible"] => string(1) "1"
    ["receive_admin_email"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_profile"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["allow_post_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_post_profile"] => string(7) "members"
    ["allow_receive_news_feed_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["allow_send_personal_conversation_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members"
    ["allow_view_identities_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_identities"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/admin.php?users/add"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Here is the rest of the code if that helps:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.mysite.com/admin.php?users/0/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["users/0/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(48) {
    ["username"] => string(9) "testadmin"
    ["email"] => string(0) ""
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["user_group_id"] => string(1) "2"
    ["user_state"] => string(5) "valid"
    ["gender"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_month"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_day"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_year"] => string(0) ""
    ["location"] => string(0) ""
    ["occupation"] => string(0) ""
    ["homepage"] => string(0) ""
    ["about"] => string(0) ""
    ["stocktrader_cash"] => string(1) "0"
    ["custom_title"] => string(0) ""
    ["signature"] => string(0) ""
    ["message_count"] => string(1) "0"
    ["like_count"] => string(1) "0"
    ["trophy_points"] => string(1) "0"
    ["custom_fields"] => array(8) {
      ["jabber"] => string(0) ""
      ["aim"] => string(0) ""
      ["icq"] => string(0) ""
      ["yahoo"] => string(0) ""
      ["skype"] => string(0) ""
      ["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
      ["facebook"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(8) {
      [0] => string(6) "jabber"
      [1] => string(3) "aim"
      [2] => string(3) "icq"
      [3] => string(5) "yahoo"
      [4] => string(5) "skype"
      [5] => string(5) "gtalk"
      [6] => string(8) "facebook"
      [7] => string(7) "twitter"
    }
    ["style_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["language_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["timezone"] => string(14) "America/Denver"
    ["enable_rte"] => string(1) "1"
    ["enable_flash_uploader"] => string(1) "1"
    ["content_show_signature"] => string(1) "1"
    ["email_on_conversation"] => string(1) "1"
    ["default_watch_state"] => string(11) "watch_email"
    ["visible"] => string(1) "1"
    ["activity_visible"] => string(1) "1"
    ["receive_admin_email"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_profile"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["allow_post_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_post_profile"] => string(7) "members"
    ["allow_receive_news_feed_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["allow_send_personal_conversation_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members"
    ["allow_view_identities_enable"] => string(1) "1"
    ["allow_view_identities"] => string(8) "everyone"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/admin.php?users/add"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Could you try reinstalling the UI.X Add-on? I can't seem to replicate this at all.

Regards,

Jake

I just download it, disabled it first, re-uploaded all the files, then click on upgraded and upgraded it again. Then re enabled it. But same thing. Should I completely uninstall it?

I just download it, disabled it first, re-uploaded all the files, then click on upgraded and upgraded it again. Then re enabled it. But same thing. Should I completely uninstall it?

Yes, could you try to uninstall it? Also, be sure all files have finished uploading before you start to install it.

I am not quite sure if I missed something but wasn't there FontAwesome support for the Star Ratings for Resources and Media to get rid of the sprites? I had FontAwesome Star Ratings for the Resources at least and with the latest updates they are gone… :unsure:
No, we never had that supported. Arguably I didn't change it because of XMG futzing with it and also just not wanting everything to be fontAwesome.

Top Bottom