UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Oh, In [UI.X] General there is a dropdown box for the page style. Change it to covered :)
Thanks so much! Just last thing, how can i make my xenforo smaller now as its well too large, and i want to move the nav bar down so my logo will show
EDIT: Dont worry found it.

Last edited:
@Anthony Parsons sorry I missed your posts! Have been quite busy but if you need anything Im here.

Is it possible to add a background to this theme and change the nodes easily? Thanks

Yes, very easy. We have tons of node customization options including CSS, adding custom classes, easily editing the node icon, and more.

Hi guys, this is a great theme. Enjoying the customising!

I see there are styles in there for advert placements, but where do I put the adsense code to make use of the placements?

Glad you like it. You can use an ad manager, such as AD Monetize add-on, or you can just edit the templates prefixed with ad_

how can i move the nav bar down or make the heade bigger so my logo will fit

There are a few ways to do this, but I'd start with the logo height in Header and Navigation style property group > Settings.

@Mike Creuzer there seems to be an issue with the side menu's in the S3, confirmed browser stack emulator and on actual phone by users.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 11.57.27 am.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 11.57.27 am.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 11.55.29 am.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 11.55.29 am.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Similar issue with IOS7: (IOS 6 & 8 seem fine)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 12.10.04 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 12.10.04 pm.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 12.10.26 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 12.10.26 pm.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Two questions:

1. Is there a way I can make the breadcrumb topCtrl searchbar the same height as the rest of the breadcrumb?
2. Is there a way I can get unordered lists to show correctly in a footer block?

Liam

This is most likely something relating to Google. Do you have Google signin enabled and configured correctly? Do you have Google Plus sharing enabled? Do you use an ad service through Google? Try checking those things first. Does this happen on the default theme or just UI.X?

You'll be able to place the adsense code in any of the ad templates (search "ad_" and it will bring up a long list of them). You can view the possible ad locations by enabling UI.X Advertisements > Preview Advertisement Templates. Put the actual code for each ad below the "<xen:comment> PLACE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT CODE DIRECTLY BELOW </xen:comment>". The initial adsense initialization can be placed in the uix_quickScripts_head template.
I have signin enabled and configured correctly, and google adsense. Many people have adsense so I think it shouldn't conflict :(

Yes it happens on default UI.X.

Thanks, 2 questions
1) I get welcome to the community sign up when logged in how do i fix?
2) How can i edit the background of the entire header area and make the nav bar blue and transparent?

Android 4.1 & 4.2 also...

Anthony, we thought we thoroughly tested the off canvas nav. The code hasn't changed in quite some time, so Im surprised it is not working. Especially since its running on MacRumors right now without any report of this bug. But Ill see about trying to debug this asap. Are your members reporting this or is it only coming from browsershots?

1) I get welcome to the community sign up when logged in how do i fix?

If its a fresh install, its just permissions. Go to usergroup permissions and tick off registered users seeing the welcome block. If you are upgrading, it could be this as well as an outdated template.

2) How can i edit the background of the entire header area and make the nav bar blue and transparent?

There is the header and navigation style property group or the UI.X Logo logo block style property, either or depending on if you want the background full width or not. And the navbar is also in header and navigation style property group.

Mike I would like to know how can I fix the problem on the Post #4491 that I wrote previously and I am looking to see If I am able to have the navigation buttons similar to this website and if so, can you provide me with an estimate? Thank you.

CQugi.jpg

Not sure why forums is not showing centralized like the other ones... how can I fix this? thank you.

Hi Mike, sorry I missed this. It looks like its the arrow (its either gone or just blue). Itd be hard to say whats wrong without a demo.

Mike I would like to know how can I fix the problem on the Post #4491 that I wrote previously and I am looking to see If I am able to have the navigation buttons similar to this website and if so, can you provide me with an estimate? Thank you.

We could definitely do that. Wouldn't take more than an hour I imagine.

Cron Error:

Code:
ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 12:02 PM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_key_exist...', '/home/fdsa/publ...', 19, Array)
#1 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php(19): array_key_exists(23, NULL)
#2 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_CronEntry_UpdateCheck::styles(Array)
#3 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#6 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#7 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}

Top Bottom