UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
We aren't doing anything with the native environment. On my iPad I've had no issues. Is this happening on the default style, were you able to test?

Hey

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

OK. I have tested it with the default theme, and YES, it also occurs there.

I had a message from a user saying that they had posted this as an official bug report, so have you recognised this as an official bug?

If not, I will start exploring what else it could be.

Cheers

I have 2 questions please.
1) in the UI.X Footer it looks like there are social plugins that are used. Are there instructions on how to use/update these to our own info?

2. ) purchased a branding free license how is branding removed?

Thanks

Hey

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

OK. I have tested it with the default theme, and YES, it also occurs there.

I had a message from a user saying that they had posted this as an official bug report, so have you recognised this as an official bug?

If not, I will start exploring what else it could be.

Cheers

If it happens in the default theme, Im not sure. I haven't heard of it happening before though, so it might be worth making a post here at xenforo.com somewhere.

1) in the UI.X Footer it looks like there are social plugins that are used. Are there instructions on how to use/update these to our own info?

Yep check UI.X Footer settings (either in Options OR in the style properties, depending on whether you have multiple themes and want the same footer everywhere).

2. ) purchased a branding free license how is branding removed?

You purchase it after you buy the product, its in your license manager. We send you an add-on that removes the copyright for you so you dont need to make template changes.

There will be in the next release, Im surprised we didn't add it in the last release. But yes currently extra.css. But we're hoping the next release will be in just a few days to a week. 2 at most. Here is the screenshot for that: View attachment 101350

Should I just wait for the next release so I don't need to add code to my extra.css for custom node icons then? Do you think the release will be long?

Should I just wait for the next release so I don't need to add code to my extra.css for custom node icons then? Do you think the release will be long?
Thats up to you.

I dont think itll be long at all. We are adding drag and drop nodes and an icon chooser. That and some testing from our beta team and we should be good to go.

Was thinking about it but I think you just have an outdated template (ie page_container).

Thanks,
Mike
Doesn't say it's outdated, only outdated file is my extra.css file which I don't understand...
Even after merging the extra.css file I get the same issue.

This is all the stuff that's in my extra.css

Code:
.admin
{
background: url("http://www.redlightponyville.com/forums/groupimages/admin.png") no-repeat;
  width: 144px;
  height: 65px;
  display: block;
  color: transparent;
  margin-left: -16px;
}

Repeat this for all my groups.

Doesn't say it's outdated, only outdated file is my extra.css file which I don't understand...
Even after merging the extra.css file I get the same issue.

This is all the stuff that's in my extra.css

Code:
.admin
{
background: url("http://www.redlightponyville.com/forums/groupimages/admin.png") no-repeat;
  width: 144px;
  height: 65px;
  display: block;
  color: transparent;
  margin-left: -16px;
}

Repeat this for all my groups.
It still might be outdated though. Even if it doesnt say it. You may have pressed save and the message went away.

I went to Node Icon and changed path for every icon to @imagePath/uix/image.png and position blank or 0 0 Repeat: no repeat and background none (clear value) but i still see default image.

Friend i use the xengallery and it has just one error with the style which says it is outdated which is the xengallery_comments_content.css. Should i automatically merge the changes or choose the customized style components option and what is the difference ?

Same issue as i'm having it seems.

Im still unable to replicate the issue on your board. I have yet to see the issue at all actually.

I went to Node Icon and changed path for every icon to @imagePath/uix/image.png and position blank or 0 0 Repeat: no repeat and background none (clear value) but i still see default image.

Do you have Glyph icons turned on? You can check this in UI.X Forum Nodes.

Friend i use the xengallery and it has just one error with the style which says it is outdated which is the xengallery_comments_content.css. Should i automatically merge the changes or choose the customized style components option and what is the difference ?

I've seen this happen quite a bit on the last release. It does nothing bad, in fact the code is correct. But the error message is thrown I think because you updated UI.X before the media gallery or you didn't upgrade the media gallery at all. I think thats what happened but Im not positive.

I did upload the theme first, you are spot on. I used the latest release of everything as the install is a week old and had to regather all files as my compaq kindly died on me. LOL I know and never doubt your code friend that i promise. You do awesome work.

Top Bottom