UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer as promised, mobile taigachat widget in the forum view:

View attachment 99138

See, no title bar or reply boxes.
it also does this when not using a widget. and only it seems in the grid layout
View attachment 99206

I've let @kylerc know about this error, and he's going to take a look at it.

Also, any idea what's going on here with the social media buttons? Is this Liam's branding spacing causing the break?

View attachment 99139

Looks like it is, may want to let @Liam W know about this issue :)

-Jake

Since the update i'm getting dark circles for all boards on my forum, aren't they supposed to be light and only be dark when there's unread content? They're always dark now.

OPtVV_02-22-2015.png

Since the update i'm getting dark circles for all boards on my forum, aren't they supposed to be light and only be dark when there's unread content? They're always dark now.
Noticed I have the same too. Seems the glyphs are back to front - white (almost transparent) for unread posts, and dark otherwise.

View attachment 99220
I got this on all the forums index. Is there a style property to change it?
Noted as a bug for ui.flex. is that the theme you use?

OPtVV_02-22-2015.png

Hmm. It should be uix_primaryColor for unread. Here is what I have:

Screenshot_2015-02-22-23-27-55.webp

It should be uix_primaryColor for unread. Here is what I have:
No, not getting that for me (scratch). For me to check, where is it defined for unread node icon colour when using "Enable Node Icons as Glyphs" within uix_forumNodes style property?
'New Node Icons as Glyphs' has unix_primaryColor defined for text color, but not coming through onto the nodes list.

My upgrade went flawlessly. The performance improvements for older Android devices were really oustanding, especially when using the off-canvas navigation. Nice work, Audentio team!

No, not getting that for me (scratch). For me to check, where is it defined for unread node icon colour when using "Enable Node Icons as Glyphs" within uix_forumNodes style property?
'New Node Icons as Glyphs' has unix_primaryColor defined for text color, but not coming through onto the nodes list.

It's in the stock settings under Node Icons. You'll find "Forum" and "Unread forum" there.

Ah, I do have one question... is there a way to hide the "Home" icon in the sticky navigation?

I want the Home icon in the full size navigation, but I want it to disappear and be replaced by the "brandmark" icon when it moves to the sticky nav. As it stands right now, I have both the small logo and the Home icon next to it.

I could have sworn there was a setting for this but I'm having trouble finding it.

Last edited:
If we want to adjust the font, in the Typography settings pane, do we need to change the Google Fonts as well as the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary fonts? I tried typing in Helvetica in the Primary and Secondary boxes and it didn't change anything.

Out of curiosity, what texts do Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary control?

Hi @Mike Creuzer

i´ve crazy problem.

I used the autoinstaller in my testboard with only the installed default style.
After installing the ui.x style my default style is now an ui.x style :)
The style order after the autoinstall looks so ->

Whats going up Mike :)

uix1.webp

uix4.webp

There a way to get the text logo centered on mobile without also centering it on desktop?

View attachment 99232

Yes there is :). It depends on what you define 'mobile' to be, but if you want just the smallest XenForo breakpoint, its just going to UI.X Logo style property, looking for viewport size to center logo, and setting that value from (I think you have) 0 to @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth

Have we made any more progress on getting the slogan on mobile?

No, haven't looked at it in a while because of how intricate the whole area (the header) is. There just really isn't a great way to bring this into the framework. That said, if you are willing to have us customize it for your theme (and maybe even write a guide for future use) we can, just send me a PM and Ill get you a quote for that.

When you say scratch do you mean 'new UI.X' or our product Scratch :P. Im not sure what the issue is if it says primaryColor but doesnt actually output that. There might be something overwriting that, like in extra.css for example. Feel free to create a ticket and Ill take a closer look :)

Enable Navigation Drop-Down Arrows
Thins thing break from ui-x addon, no arrow are showed into menu (yes if overed)

Not sure I understand :) Thank you for reporting if this is a bug, but could you be just a bit more specific please?

Hi
How to remove those two Box in footer :
Style selector and Language Selector?
Thanks

Well, if you want other languages installed and you want that gone from the footer there is no setting for that currently though I can likely add one if people want this? As for styles, same thing, if you have just one active then no one but admins will see that chooser.

If you just want them gone easily, open EXTRA.css and plop this in:

Code:
.footer .choosers {display: none;}

Yes, it's uixflex

Found another issue on the theme. The background for the star rating is dark
View attachment 99254

Thanks for reporting :) Will take a look!

My upgrade went flawlessly. The performance improvements for older Android devices were really oustanding, especially when using the off-canvas navigation. Nice work, Audentio team!

Thanks a lot!! We spent a lot of time reworking our javascript so it is as optimized as we can make it. We have an amazing, brilliant team (if I do say so, am quite proud! :P)

Ah, I do have one question... is there a way to hide the "Home" icon in the sticky navigation?

I want the Home icon in the full size navigation, but I want it to disappear and be replaced by the "brandmark" icon when it moves to the sticky nav. As it stands right now, I have both the small logo and the Home icon next to it.

I could have sworn there was a setting for this but I'm having trouble finding it.

Not currently a setting for this. But the code is relatively simple:

Code:
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.home,
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.portal,
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.ctaFt {display: none;}

This should support featured threads, xenporta, and just a generic home page or other add-on that uses that tab.

If we want to adjust the font, in the Typography settings pane, do we need to change the Google Fonts as well as the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary fonts? I tried typing in Helvetica in the Primary and Secondary boxes and it didn't change anything.

If you are loading a Google Fonts, yes. Or rather removing lato or open sans as thats what comes with UI.X by default. So say you want to load 'web safe' fonts such as Arial and Georgia. You can actually blank out the google fonts field at the top so that you aren't loading it at all, its not wise to load fonts if you aren't using them because fonts are resource-wise very expensive and will slow down the load time of your board. That said, web safe fonts aren't generally very modern so its a give take relationship.

Out of curiosity, what texts do Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary control?

I don't have a list, but I know that secondary is used like in the navigation, category strips, and sidebar headings. There are likely quite a few other places as well, but primary is just used every else on the body tag. tertiary is not used anywhere, its blank by default. Its there mostly for custom themes and such.

Hi @Mike Creuzer

i´ve crazy problem.

I used the autoinstaller in my testboard with only the installed default style.
After installing the ui.x style my default style is now an ui.x style :)
The style order after the autoinstall looks so ->

Whats going up Mike :)

View attachment 99270

View attachment 99273

That is strange indeed. Anyone else getting this? Do you get a message in your ACP that says a manual rebuild is needed?

Not currently a setting for this. But the code is relatively simple:

Code:
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.home,
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.portal,
#navigation.activeSticky .navTabs .navTab.ctaFt {display: none;}
This should support featured threads, xenporta, and just a generic home page or other add-on that uses that tab.

Thanks. Had to add an !important to the end of that but it worked perfectly. I might recommend a setting for it at some point, since you're basically putting two icons with identical purposes right next to each other - but an extra few lines in my EXTRA.css file are working splendidly for me now!

If you are loading a Google Fonts, yes. Or rather removing lato or open sans as thats what comes with UI.X by default. So say you want to load 'web safe' fonts such as Arial and Georgia. You can actually blank out the google fonts field at the top so that you aren't loading it at all, its not wise to load fonts if you aren't using them because fonts are resource-wise very expensive and will slow down the load time of your board. That said, web safe fonts aren't generally very modern so its a give take relationship.
I got a little confused on this one. So if I want to switch the primary font to something generic like Helvetica or Times New Roman, I can get rid of the Google Fonts crap and delete out the line in Primary and replace it with what I want? Those fonts are built into the system so they don't need to be called, right?

Top Bottom