UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Something I've had a few comments on - with the new off canvas navigation for the user bar, is there a way to make the differentiation between new conversations and old conversations a bit more defined? It's kind of hard to make the out based on the text alone.

Something I've had a few comments on - with the new off canvas navigation for the user bar, is there a way to make the differentiation between new conversations and old conversations a bit more defined? It's kind of hard to make the out based on the text alone.

With the offcanvas visitor tabs? We currently don't have support for it but I agree that it would be nice. I'll add that to the bug list and we should have that fixed in the next release or two.

I got a little confused on this one. So if I want to switch the primary font to something generic like Helvetica or Times New Roman, I can get rid of the Google Fonts crap and delete out the line in Primary and replace it with what I want? Those fonts are built into the system so they don't need to be called, right?

That sounds correct yes :)

Was just about to comment but yes what @kylerc said, I agree it can use some love. :)

Hi @@Mike Creuzer

i´ve crazy problem.

I used the autoinstaller in my testboard with only the installed default style.
After installing the ui.x style my default style is now an ui.x style :)
The style order after the autoinstall looks so ->

Whats going up Mike :)

View attachment 99270

View attachment 99273

That is strange indeed. Anyone else getting this? Do you get a message in your ACP that says a manual rebuild is needed?

Nothing. No error, no message.

I'm trying to get rid of the area on my nav bar with "1 out of 1" on it, but I don't seem to see an option for it in my style properties. Is there a way to remove it?

JwxiGbU.png

I'm trying to get rid of the area on my nav bar with "1 out of 1" on it, but I don't seem to see an option for it in my style properties. Is there a way to remove it?

JwxiGbU.png

The "1 out of 1" is coming from the post pagination feature we have. You can turn it off under "[UI.X] Header" by unchecking "Enable Post Pagination".

In the current release version it shows up in threads with one post, but I rewrote part of it for the next release so that it will only display if there are multiple posts in a thread. Not sure if that makes any difference for you, just letting you know.

Nothing. No error, no message.

Please do create a ticket at audentio.com, we will take a look and find out how this could have happened.

Any template magic to shrink the vertical size of the Large avatars? This height is a little excessive:

View attachment 99343

If you go to Style Properties > UI.X Threads and posts > Avatar size, change from large to medium. Large avatars do not get cropped.

Please do create a ticket at audentio.com, we will take a look and find out how this could have happened.

If you go to Style Properties > UI.X Threads and posts > Avatar size, change from large to medium. Large avatars do not get cropped.
I know Mike. I would like to go with the width of the large but the height, relatively speaking, of the medium. The large avatars create a very tall postbit. The members find it distracting. Is there a way to limit the height of the avatar showing while having the large avatars selected?

I know Mike. I would like to go with the width of the large but the height, relatively speaking, of the medium. The large avatars create a very tall postbit. The members find it distracting. Is there a way to limit the height of the avatar showing while having the large avatars selected?
You can, yes, with some extra code. If I understand you correctly this should work. Add to extra.css:
Code:
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .avatar img {max-height: 100px;}
May want to check mobile as well. :)

Have you started hard coding the child node font awesome icons? Could have sworn there was a SP for them previously?

View attachment 99045
Hi @MattW sorry to bug you but I completely misunderstood this, and I didn't realize it until a bit ago. We are building this into the next release, we have a system where you can edit node icons on a per node basis or edit all of them. Its all built we're just going to wait for some beta testing (from you I hope! <3) and also the next release of XenForo likely.

You can, yes, with some extra code. If I understand you correctly this should work. Add to extra.css:
Code:
.messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .avatar img {max-height: 100px;}
May want to check mobile as well. :)
So it looked a little weird on mobile, with a lot of white space, and on the desktop. 150px seems to fill the gap better and bridge between the huge size of large and the tiny size of medium. Its weird though how it doesn't always expand for width automatically with some images but it does with others. I guess that's a function of the original image size.

Just bought the style loving it!

I wanted to use the backgrounds in AD styler for my customised version of UI.X is there a way I can access / use the background options given in the AD Styler?

Also just wondering which style property controls these fonts?

upload_2015-2-26_9-34-11.webp

Hi @Mike Creuzer

I want to enable Sticky Scroll Up only on mobile devices. I want full sticky on anything above mobile viewport. I can't see how I can do this. I can work out how to turn it off/on at specific widths/heights but not scroll up at specific widths.

My ideal would be on mobile devices Sticky Scroll Up is active. On full screen, Full Sticky is active.

Also, is there a way to add more finesse to the sticky on scroll up? I notice on chrome its animated slightly, but safari on Mac and iOS it just appears abruptly :-)

Top Bottom