UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
After updating xenforo and ui.x to the latest, the boxes around the numbers for reports, users and messages show up as red. Is there anyway to change this?
Gc0mkev.png

Last edited:
I have set to float logo next to navigation and when the scroll down to make the navigation sticky, the navigation bar rolls and take the logo's space. Is there any way to control the speed of this ? Its so fast and I would like to make it slower.

After updating xenforo and ui.x to the latest, the boxes around the numbers for reports, users and messages show up as red. Is there anyway to change this?
Gc0mkev.png

For the userbar, go to UI.X Userbar style properties and go to item count. You can change the background property there.

I have set to float logo next to navigation and when the scroll down to make the navigation sticky, the navigation bar rolls and take the logo's space. Is there any way to control the speed of this ? Its so fast and I would like to make it slower.

Which product are you using? UI.X? If so, there is some code you can add.

Code:
        #navigation .pageContent {
            -webkit-transition:ease margin-left .5s;
              -moz-transition:ease margin-left .5s;
              -o-transition:ease margin-left .5s;
               transition:ease margin-left .5s;
        }

Try this in EXTRA.css

Tell me more please :)

multi level navigation?

Its just a way to move links anywhere in UI.X (userbar, visitor tabs, public tabs, all positions, off canvas nav), use the mega menu system, and possibly integrate third party plugins.

What do you mean by multi level navigation?

How to set the mega menu in the ui.x theme?

Well currently you just have to add uix_megaMenu as a class to the Menu that you want. But I can explain more on that later, with videos or with a plugin.

For the userbar, go to UI.X Userbar style properties and go to item count. You can change the background property there.

Code:
        }

Try this in EXTRA.css

Its just a way to move links anywhere in UI.X (userbar, visitor tabs, public tabs, all positions, off canvas nav), use the mega menu system, and possibly integrate third party plugins.

Well currently you just have to add uix_megaMenu as a class to the Menu that you want. But I can explain more on that later, with videos or with a plugin.

Would be nice to have the mega menu activated so a guide to do this would be awesome Mike

Would be nice to have the mega menu activated so a guide to do this would be awesome Mike
Since there is so much we can do, we are accepting funding for specific things you'd like to see. Just not enough time in the day for me sadly so Im prioritizing.

I'm wondering if this MegaMenu plugin can be released before 12th january 2015 ^^'
I tried to use the uix_megamenu class and it's working well but it will be hard to stylize

Code:
}
Try this in EXTRA.css

Did the trick ! Thanks for the help :D

Multi Level Menu is a menu system that has different levels of menus.

+Nav Item 1
++ Category 1
+++Item 1
++ Category 2
+ Nav Item 2
++ Category 3
+++ Item 2
+++ Item 3

Right now the xenforo menu system is extremely limited.

Mike, I will support by next month those new developments.

I have some suggestions regadring sticky navigation that I wont lose much time regarding them since I can point the Sticky Navigation Addon that have many features that UI.X could have.

One point that Im facing atm is that because Im using the float logo next to navigation option I have so many home links that I would like to avoid and have no options for that, only by css editions. The "Sticky" settings could be richer :)

upload_2014-11-26_23-38-48.webp

Mike, I will support by next month those new developments.

I have some suggestions regadring sticky navigation that I wont lose much time regarding them since I can point the Sticky Navigation Addon that have many features that UI.X could have.

One point that Im facing atm is that because Im using the float logo next to navigation option I have so many home links that I would like to avoid and have no options for that, only by css editions. The "Sticky" settings could be richer :)

View attachment 90408
We have almost all the features (and we came first, btw) that that plugin has. Which one specifically are you referring to?

Top Bottom