UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I'm really happy with this style ! Congrats for the 1st year.

btw, if I'm going to request smth is: add a "remove/hide top bar" on audentio's tab when seeing your demos :P

I don't get it, I had my edited style as a child, I installed the new version and overwrote the parent and then all my style properties on the child style were replaced by the default ones. :cry:
That would be a disaster for me! I have spent a week changing things on the child style. Is there anything unique about your installation that could cause this, or is it possible it could happen to anyone? :eek:

That would be a disaster for me! I have spent a week changing things on the child style. Is there anything unique about your installation that could cause this, or is it possible it could happen to anyone? :eek:
Always make a backup before updating anything.

I don't get it, I had my edited style as a child, I installed the new version and overwrote the parent and then all my style properties on the child style were replaced by the default ones. :cry:
I had this issue when Quark/Antiquark changed to standalone styles and had to rebuild them from my old customized style. Not sure if it's similar occurrence with base UI.X

Maybe it was that I also had some editing done in the parent style. Some templates were reset too, some were not. Fortunately extra.css was intact.

This was very annoying as I spent a lot of time customizing the style, but I learnt my lesson. (y)

Thanks for the update. I just wish there was a better way for updating rather than it overwriting the entire theme. I did some modifications for some of my plugins to work with the theme, and when I ran the update, everything was back to its default state. Nonetheless, wonderful theme. I've been getting people asking me where I got it. :P

Can someone do me a quick favor and please tell me what the color value is under UI.X Global Settings -> Primary Border -> All? I was screwing around with the colors a minute ago and my browser crashed. TIA.

Is it easy to move the social media buttons around on UI.X. I get the feeling that they are a bit lost at the bottom of the page, and would like to give them a bit more prominence.

A couple of simple mockups, although there are a few other places they might look good as well.

upload_2014-9-11_11-49-12.webp

Never mind... @thejackarmy sorted me out (y). You can add the following code to the ad_ templates, in this case ad_header. I Moved the search box to the breadcrumbs...

Code:
                    <xen:include template="uix_socialMedia" />

upload_2014-9-11_12-50-8.webp

Top Bottom