UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
My users are bugging me... is there a way I can make Sticky Navbar / User Bar a user selectable option?

I also notice if I use the Custom Welcome HTML that is messes up my Xenporta homepage. I am assuming its a CSS issue. But not sure what I need to copy. so it works correctly.

I will say this is the best money I have spend on an add on.

Hello. Did you get my PM?

Hello. Yes I did. Responded.

My users are bugging me... is there a way I can make Sticky Navbar / User Bar a user selectable option?

Yes, there is. I may try to do a tutorial on it. It isn't difficult you just have to make the right amount of changes. Anything user selectable needs a plugin or XenForo's custom user options.

I also notice if I use the Custom Welcome HTML that is messes up my Xenporta homepage. I am assuming its a CSS issue. But not sure what I need to copy. so it works correctly.

Hmm, go figure. XenPorta bug :P.

I haven't said it in a while so Ill say it again. XenPorta is not a plugin that seems to follow XenForo standard code. Most plugins do, hence plugins that do will work perfectly fine with this theme. XenPorta, however, is just a nightmare for designers. So we do not support it officially. But I am happy to help if it is quick so feel free to post a screen.

I will say this is the best money I have spend on an add on.

Thank you so much. It really means a lot! We worked very hard on this framework.

Is there anyway to change the admin panel to match the style of the website?

@Waindigo had a system that kinda matched style properties, but its not something that can be easily done I wouldn't say. It is something we can consider though!

It will revert whatever theme you are working on. Check the top left corner for theme dropdown and select UIX. Then do this again.

When the navigation is sticky the rounded corner should also disappear. The top left corner for home doesn't.

rounded.webp

Also there is a problem I noticed which is kind of hard to explain so I will try to make a video. The width of the nav bar is high with rounded corners when the page loads and as soon as the load completes, it goes back to the desired sticky nav width.

My users want to know if I can change it so when they use the AD Styler and select a font that it changes the font in the posts.

Top Bottom