UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey
I found an issue with the logo with these options:
8xVyi.png

It happens with chrome, ff and opera
Please fix this soon :)

Yes, this is a bug that reveals itself when both Navigation to Top is enabled and the Navigation Sub Links are removed. It has to do with the border on the selected tab. Under Appearances > Styles > UI.X > Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Selected Tab add in the following css to the extra css text-area: box-sizing: border-box;

Successfully upgraded but sticky navigation will not turn on at all. Also, nag has had a black stroke around the sub links navigation?

View attachment 73092

It should be noted that if updating from 1.3.0.2 to 1.3.1.1, you must upload the package to the server as well as import the xml file via your Admin CP. Re-uploading the package will likely fix the sticky navigation issue you are having. Also the black stroke can be fixed by reverting the Navigation Tabs Container and Selected Tab style properties so that they inherit from your base UI.X installation.

is it possible to have the forum list display the nodes in 3 columns vs 2?

Currently, it is not possible to have 3 node columns.

@Audentio , I havent updated it yet but I know that Im going to have the same problem since I customized it myself.

About the social sharing widget, I have changed the social sharing icons from the sidebar loop and I would like you or anyone to help me align them on the same line centered into the widget box. Could you help me?

Im not sure if I need to modify .sidebar .sharePage .shareControl class and what I need to change exaclty. I have tried many times but the closest I got I have set them centered aligned but on different lines.

http://www.promoforum.com.br/

If you followed the installation instructions as per http://www.audentio.com/documentation/uix#installation , you should be fine. Please create a ticket for aligning the icons.

Hey @Audentio it seems I found a bug that is hard to reproduce. It happens to me & a few members about once per day regardless of the theme.

I am using the default theme & this time it randomly switched to a green theme that I never selected. If I change pages it reverts back to the default theme. I captured the issue below.

Again, the green is NOT set by me. I currently have the default colors selected.

uix weird.gif

Yeah.. I followed. I mentioned the problem about the aligment.. my main framework instalation is rightly placed.

Im opening a ticked now, thanks for the help.

Try incrementing the ID variable in the UI.X AD Styler style property group.

Hello, how can i do to only have the search bar without all the secondaryContent and still being able to make a search by pressing the 'enter' button?? I added these few lines of code :

#QuickSearch.active {box-shadow:none !important;}
.formPopup .secondaryControls {display:none !important;}

but when I want to make the search, I have to click on the magnifying glass because 'enter' don't do anything :/

Hello, how can i do to only have the search bar without all the secondaryContent and still being able to make a search by pressing the 'enter' button?? I added these few lines of code :

#QuickSearch.active {box-shadow:none !important;}
.formPopup .secondaryControls {display:none !important;}

but when I want to make the search, I have to click on the magnifying glass because 'enter' don't do anything :/

You can't hide the form element that submits the form. Rather, try this: .formPopup .secondaryControls {opacity: 0;}. You'll likely come across some z-indexing issues though. Perhaps it's not best to do this.

Wish I never did this update now! Sorry but it's caused me too many issues.

Still have a 1px black stroke around my navigation that I cannot fix (even merging all the templates etc).

Also it doesn't seem to work with the 'Nodes as Tabs' mod by Jake. Any links that I add don't function. For example, any links that were there still work as expected, but new ones do not work at all. Is this a bug?

www.ducatiforum.co.uk/forum

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.04.22.webp

Last edited:
Has there been some extra space added above the logo, where the admin/user bar would go? I'd live to remove this added space. Looks like about 20px of space. On a mobile device, it's wasted!

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.15.06.webp

i have small issue
for the new user bar when there is a report or threads waiting approving it doesnt show me an alert >> before it was show a red color so i can know there is something but now i cant know !! and need to check that each time :(

Hey @Audentio it seems I found a bug that is hard to reproduce. It happens to me & a few members about once per day regardless of the theme.

I am using the default theme & this time it randomly switched to a green theme that I never selected. If I change pages it reverts back to the default theme. I captured the issue below.

Again, the green is NOT set by me. I currently have the default colors selected.

View attachment 73163
it was happen with me on chrome after i install ubuntu and download chrome again its work fine in win have same issue
even in my phone it was working fine !!
i think this issue regarding the browser it self not the style !!

View attachment 73163
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE GREEN COLOR! Jesus on a crutch that's been driving me up a wall.

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE GREEN COLOR! Jesus on a crutch that's been driving me up a wall.

Are you using Chrome? I know I was when this occurred. @TBDragon is indicating it's chrome. I have not experienced it within another browser then again... I don't use another browser.

Wish I never did this update now! Sorry but it's caused me too many issues.
Also it doesn't seem to work with the 'Nodes as Tabs' mod by Jake. Any links that I add don't function. For example, any links that were there still work as expected, but new ones do not work at all. Is this a bug?

Keep in mind that the upgrade from UI.X 1.3.0.2 to 1.3.1.0 was a major update. We're loading roughly half of the css as in the previous version (depending on what style properties are enables), and there are no longer any performance issues with the sticky navigation or any other javascript. Your users on iPad will especially appreciate the upgrade.

Also, I've played around with the nodes as tabs on our development demo. It seems to function correctly as it always has.

Has there been some extra space added above the logo, where the admin/user bar would go? I'd live to remove this added space. Looks like about 20px of space. On a mobile device, it's wasted!

View attachment 73182

This padding is added to prevent any sticky elements from automatically affixing to the top of the browser at this particular pageStyle. You are correct, this space should not be there for logged out users when there is no userbar. This will get fixed. Thanks for reporting.

i have small issue
for the new user bar when there is a report or threads waiting approving it doesnt show me an alert >> before it was show a red color so i can know there is something but now i cant know !! and need to check that each time :(

This is one of the more common complaints we've seen with the latest update. We simply have to consolidate space if the visitor tabs are to be moved to the userbar. You can choose to move the visitor tabs back to the navigation if you wish. We will be adding an alert to the admin dropdown in a future release.

maybe its just my personal modifications but it seems there is some extra padding on the right on iPhone5 iOS7 that is setting my OCD freaking batty... Can anyone confirm if this is local or a bug?
unnameddffd.webp

Top Bottom