UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello, i use UI.X Theme. I don't want pop-up subforums. I tried to modify this theme (Here is the template edits which i applied). But it looks like the picture.
Can we modify this template modification for this theme?
Thanks a lot.

10qkj1t.png

Hi
I am having problems changing the colour of the secondary navbar. The css is in navigation.css and is under
.navTab.selected .tabLinks {
background

it changes with default xenforo style - how do we change it with yours?
Sorry, this has been patched in the next version. You would just change active tab like you would normally on a default skin.

Little problem I've encountered.
uixstyleerrror_2.webp
To be fair this is not fully accurate as it would display on a mobile device
but here is a real screenshot I took.
Foto 23.09.13 22 35 32.webp

Could I have admin access to explore this a bit more? I've not experienced this. Just post it in your ticket on Audentio.com, if you could please and Ill be sure to figure it out.

The link color, a light grey, should really be changed for readability. I've looked more or less everywhere, and it's hard sometimes to read them. Also in a post, it doesn't look good as background color is already grey. I would use something more near to blue.
I have to agree with this one. This is probably the ONLY thing I'm not liking right now about the theme. it's just pretty much impossible to read the links in threads, and the text itself is going to get bad over time.
Remember, people with bad eyesight read forums too, this just makes it that much harder for them to do. Please have this fixed

To fix it, implies that it is broken rather than a simple case of personal preference.

With the latter in mind you can "fix" it yourself.

Use the Admin CP Search for "primaryContentLink".

The style property will allow you to change the link colour.

To fix it, implies that it is broken rather than a simple case of personal preference.
If you can't read text that is supposed to be read, it is broken. That's not a 'preference', that's a flat out fact

Use the Admin CP Search for "primaryContentLink".
except there's no 'primaryContentLink' value anywhere in the theme showing up in 'search'. The actual value is in building blocks. At least there's a place to start for those wanting people to actually be able to read links properly

I haven't changed the link colours on my implementation of UIX. I can read them perfectly. There isn't a great deal of contrast between normal text and the background, but it can be read.

You're right... I told you to look for something that wasn't there because I do that and I just make things up as I go along. No... wait... here it is:

upload_2013-9-25_9-37-1.webp

And yes, it is in the building blocks style property group.

Alright guys, time for another update shortly. I've been busy working nonstop every day 10 hours a day on this framework. I am proud to say this is going to be one hell of a product if it wasn't already.

New features:
--AD Styler ready to go
------- Set a preset.
---------------If your forum was a general chat, create presets for the seasons: Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring and the holidays: Christmas, Halloween, etc.
---------------If your forum was about English football, some presets could be Liverpool, Chelsea, etc.
---------------If your forum was Minecraft related, create a preset for Nether, Tundra, Forest, Caves, etc.
------- Edit everything from color values, to opacity values, to background images and more. If it can be edited in CSS, it can be edited with the Styler
--Icons for node stats
--Show navigation above the header (when header is sticky or otherwise)
-- All bugs (*crosses fingers*) with sticky headers have been fixed
-- Cleaned up the CSS and color pallet values one last time
-- Fixed the navigation issue where it would fall under the menu on changing from landscape to portrait mode on phones
-- Navigation arrows showing up all the time is now a setting
-- Some people wanted the content background to stay or go away on responsive views, so I made that a setting now
-- Covered styles, having backgrounds stretch the full width. Hard to explain, but just play around with it. :D
-- Many people complained that the gutter widths were too large so I reduced them down just a bit.

All in all, I fixed *I think* all the bugs people reported.

I want to release this as a beta, any current license holders that want to help me test it?

Alright, I think I know each of your usernames at audentio.com, will email over the files some time shortly, within the next 48 hours I'd say. I found a minor bug with the Styler and I just want to play around with it. And I might add a couple holiday related presets.

Top Bottom