UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Audentio: is your login overlay based on this? Did you figure out how you can make the login overlay save your name and password?
No, I didn't read that. I use a different modal box as well and do a couple things differently. I didn't think to overwrite the Javascipt function either, I actually have a condition that removes the label 'for' value which is used to call the JavaScript animation function. And no, I didn't even notice that it doesn't save autofill data. Ill look into it for you.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get the breadcrumbs to shorten like they do in the default theme, rather than go over multiple lines?

UI.X
image.webp

Default XF
image.webp

Conversation doesn't have a top margin on the first post / reply on each page.
conversation.webp

This also happens on the quick reply box
conversation_rq.webp

Buttons.

Just noticed that buttons uses the @uix_formElementHeight (30px by default), but Sign-up Now Button Container and Call-to-Action Button Container are hard set to 40px. This is OK if you keep your breadcrumbs at 40px, but if you reduce that, it makes the buttons larger than the breadcrumb they are next to.

Much appreciated Matt! Keep going mate, you're helping to make an awesome style even better (y)

Well you asked about using a credit card so I was just saying you don't need a PayPal account to pay via credit card with PayPal you can use the CC and not register an account or log into an account, etc.

Not sure if this is intentional or not.

I remove the titleBar from forum_list with the below CSS
Code:
/* remove site name from forum_list */
.forum_list .titleBar
{
display: none;
}

However, there appears to be a 10px border at the top of section.main , which pads section.main down and takes it out of line with the sidebar.

margin.webp

I've fixed it by removing the 10px margin

Code:
/* align forum_list with top of sidebar */
.forum_list .sectionMain
{
margin: 0px !important;
}
It also brings the bottom bread crumb a bit closer, as the 10px margin from the bottom also gets removed. Suppose you could do margin-top to specifically remove the top 10px.

Top Bottom