UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi @Mike Creuzer

Is this how threads that have been moved (and left in original forum for a period of time with redirect) are supposed to look in your theme? (see attached).

I seem to remember the entire "Row" being a different color until the redirect expired before. After the redirect. For this one, I left a redirect for 24 hours - and I thought it didnt work ... until I noticed that tiny little blue arrow. I swear this isn't how redirects used to look, but maybe im crazy. I remember the whole row being a slightly different background color.

Attachments

• captt.webp
    captt.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi @Mike Creuzer

Is this how threads that have been moved (and left in original forum for a period of time with redirect) are supposed to look in your theme? (see attached).

I seem to remember the entire "Row" being a different color until the redirect expired before. After the redirect. For this one, I left a redirect for 24 hours - and I thought it didnt work ... until I noticed that tiny little blue arrow. I swear this isn't how redirects used to look, but maybe im crazy. I remember the whole row being a slightly different background color.
Hmm, I think the only time row color would change is if you have style properties set for closed, deleted, and sticky. I think otherwise they look like you have in the screenshot. It shouldn't be too tough if you do want to change the bg of the color, the row might have a class on it to use.

Hey @Mike Creuzer
Is it possible to add a node tab into the user bar.

Example: I'd like to add that Bank drop down to the left of my username in the green bar.

ogusmo2.png

Hey @Mike Creuzer
Is it possible to add a node tab into the user bar.

Example: I'd like to add that Bank drop down to the left of my username in the green bar.

ogusmo2.png
Hi guys, i'd add an image between navbar and menus, like wrote in this picture:
2W3M7Qm.png

and i would use an image as background and center the logo in the top, can you help me?

@Mike Creuzer
@ThemeHouse

Hiya @andrewkm and @TheJackpot, too better assist you two with these questions. Go ahead and create a ticket on our website as our staff would be glad to help ya.

Hey guys, I'm sure that there is an option for that but I can't find it.

Where do I handle this "last poster avatar' in the thread list ? I wanna try something different from the default.

Hi @Mike Creuzer,

is there a solution for the problem of hiding content (category header, categoryNodeInfo) under the nav when loading an anchor text link?

I have enabled sticky navigation.

Hey guys, I'm sure that there is an option for that but I can't find it.

Where do I handle this "last poster avatar' in the thread list ? I wanna try something different from the default.
Hiya, your gonna find it in the Threads menu. So navigate to your Administrative Panel -> Style Properties -> [UI.X] Threads - > Enable Last Post Avatar.

Hi @Mike Creuzer,

is there a solution for the problem of hiding content (category header, categoryNodeInfo) under the nav when loading an anchor text link?

I have enabled sticky navigation.
We do have some code that should be running to offset the position of the hashes. Please let us know if it is not working by creating a ticket as our developers would be happy to help you.

Hiya, your gonna find it in the Threads menu. So navigate to your Administrative Panel -> Style Properties -> [UI.X] Threads - > Enable Last Post Avatar.
Thanks for this mate.. I have tried it before and didn't got a response.. Now I tried and checked that I had it cached... Clocking navigation solved this for me.

Another question:

I have no idea why the welcome block isn't showing for me.. Modal or not.

Thanks for this mate.. I have tried it before and didn't got a response.. Now I tried and checked that I had it cached... Clocking navigation solved this for me.

Another question:

I have no idea why the welcome block isn't showing for me.. Modal or not.
Be sure you have your forum permissions set up to view the Welcome Block.

Since Im not a huge fan of Extra.css content (use it only if there's no other option), is that possible to configure the color of the links inside the posts? They are so equal as the rest of the text.

upload_2017-5-8_19-8-43.webp

Hello @Daniel-SP, you are able to change secondary links by going to the General menu inside Style Properties or edit the Building Blocks. But it is not going to change more than posts. If you have any other questions or need help, go ahead and create a ticket.

Top Bottom