UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The notices (not really errors) in PHP 7.1 are just from the following change in PHP 7.1:

New E_WARNING and E_NOTICE errors have been introduced when invalid strings are coerced using operators expecting numbers (+ - * / ** %<< >> | & ^) or their assignment equivalents. An E_NOTICE is emitted when the string begins with a numeric value but contains trailing non-numeric characters, and an E_WARNING is emitted when the string does not contain a numeric value.

Basically, they've deprecated using the string value of integers in mathematical functions. Nothing is actually breaking, and it still handles this -- it just shows the notice which can be disabled by turning off debug mode in XenForo (realistically, you shouldn't have it enabled on a production site anyways as it could potentially cause security issues, and definitely will degrade performance).

That said, it's a known issue and it is in our issue tracker here and is something we'll address in a future update :)

Yeah I got the warnings on my test site. I don't run the live site in debug mode. Any advantage to 7.1 over 7.0 then?

Just purchased and installed. How would be make the navbar, forum category bars, etc where they are gradient like "out of the box" XenForo is:

upload_2017-3-4_13-57-42.webp

Thanks!

Just purchased and installed. How would be make the navbar, forum category bars, etc where they are gradient like "out of the box" XenForo is:

View attachment 149334

Thanks!
We remove all gradients from the theme by default, makes the site load a bit faster and a bit more 'flat' out of the box. But you can easily add shadows with a bit of CSS. A great resource is this css gradient generator: www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/

Thanks... although I don't know where to apply it to once I generate it. I assume it should be done in the EXTRA.css template, but how would I assign it to each bar. I am not even sure what each bar is called... or maybe how to apply it to the color titles in the color palette.

Thanks... although I don't know where to apply it to once I generate it. I assume it should be done in the EXTRA.css template, but how would I assign it to each bar. I am not even sure what each bar is called... or maybe how to apply it to the color titles in the color palette.
Could do it there or just jump in a few style properties. A lot of what you want will be in the Header and navigation style properties, in the sidebar.

Yeah... totally lost here... guess we will have to hire someone to do it for us. Seems there should be an easier way to make it gradient... or give us the option, not just automatically turn it off. It looks so much better with it.

Yeah... totally lost here... guess we will have to hire someone to do it for us. Seems there should be an easier way to make it gradient... or give us the option, not just automatically turn it off. It looks so much better with it.
Some people like tomatos, some dont, I just play but what the majority of people prefer and what studies show is best for the UI experience.

It is pretty simple to add a gradient in though, just like any other theme. Create the gradient image or grab the CSS from the link I sent you, copy it to your clipboard, and paste it as the BG to say the navigation (Appearance tab > Styles > Your theme > Style Properties > Header and navigation > Navigation container)

I finally figured it out... took me a bit, but got the navbar done anway.

Where are the forum category bars located?

Thanks!

How would I go about adding multiple google fonts in the UI.X Typography section in the Style Properties?

I'm just unsure about how to format this. Right now what is listed in the google fonts section is: "Open+Sans:300,400,700,600". But I want to add a few more fonts to the list. How do I do this?

Adding Google Fonts
If you would like to use your own font that is not web safe, we've provided a spot for you to load Google Fonts by entering the font name and character sets. Navigate to Appearance > Styles > XenForo - UI.X > Style Property Groups > [UI.X] Typography. When entering a font, spaces must be substituted with a plus sign and all character sets separated with commas.

Changing your Font Size and Style
Below you can edit your font sizes and choose your font styles for primary, secondary, and tertiary fonts. Enter your font sizes in pixels within Small Font Size, Global Font Size and Large Font Size. Primary Font is mostly legibility, Secondary Font is used for titles and headings, and Tertiary Font is used as an additional secondary (or decorative) font.
Hello @tekboi, as shown in our documentation you are able to use multiple Google Font's if you would like. Just be sure to separate all character sets with commas and spaces must be substituted with a plus sign. Much more is quoted above, let us know if this helps you further. Also, here is a link to Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/

Having an odd issue -- i've installed 1.5.12.0, with add-on 1.1.1d and the version is showing correctly in the admin interface.

The correct JS libraries are being loaded in the header, but the UI.X version is wrong --

version : '1.5.7.0',
jsHeadVersion : '1.5.12.0',
addonVersion : '1010174',
jsCacheBust : '1',

I can see when it calls the JS it is using the old version in the urlstring --

https://domain/community/js/audentio/uix_style/functions.min.js?_v=644d1a4f_1.5.7.0_1

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:31
Generated By: Happy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(31): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 31, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(215): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/baptistboard.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.baptistboard.com/forums/news-current-events.47/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/news-current-events_47/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

we are getting this error

Top Bottom