UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
There seems to be a display: none left over from some development though Im not sure. If you go to the breadcrumb jump trigger style property and remove display: none that'll fix the issue. Apologies.

ETA: its a bit harder to fix perfectly than that but at least itll show up. Will fix the issue asap
It seems that the sidebar toggle, which I didn't have on before, has replaced the quick nav icons. Here:

CapturFiles.webp

CapturFiles_1.webp

Can someone confirm for me that the admin menu item count alert is working?
There's an alert for the admin menu?

I just need some confirmation how I should update my setup as this will be the first time doing it. My structure is like this

Capture106.webp

I assume that the XML files will also need to be uploaded so whould I over write all of my ones listed above. If yes it might be an issue with the Light Blue - TriumphTalk as we did a lot of changes in this style, the others are all default XML installs

Another easy upgrade and thanks for the update!
I just need some confirmation how I should update my setup as this will be the first time doing it. My structure is like this

View attachment 74322

I assume that the XML files will also need to be uploaded so whould I over write all of my ones listed above. If yes it might be an issue with the Light Blue - TriumphTalk as we did a lot of changes in this style, the others are all default XML installs

You can try my structure: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-78#post-760373

Well I did my structure like I did as @Audentio suggested that it would be the best way when it came to doing upgrades. This is why I am now asking what XML files I need overwrite on the upgrade

I'm still getting the transparent and stuck nav bar on mobile :(

I am getting the Admin item count, and that's a very welcome change.

Oddly though, the color of the un-read forums has changed from blue to black. Actually, it seems like most of the colors have changed from blue to black.

Edit - check that last one. Now its back to blue again. That was really weird.

Last edited:
I'm still getting the transparent and stuck nav bar on mobile :(

I am getting the Admin item count, and that's a very welcome change.

Oddly though, the color of the un-read forums has changed from blue to black. Actually, it seems like most of the colors have changed from blue to black.

Edit - check that last one. Now its back to blue again. That was really weird.

Send me a screen.

Well I did my structure like I did as @Audentio suggested that it would be the best way when it came to doing upgrades. This is why I am now asking what XML files I need overwrite on the upgrade
You set yourself up perfectly. The skins turned off for user selection is what you upgrade.

After the upgrade we're getting large amount of padding above the logo area. Trying to search in where in the templates to change this to remove it as the logo was designed to site perfectly in the space. Will have to look into changing the logo but for now wanting to clean out that padding :(

ZFSi0c3.png

**Edit

A quick and dirty thing was to increase the header height, brought the forum down in that the bottom of the logo would appear to not be cut off but we still have the upper to worry about.

Last edited:
After the upgrade we're getting large amount of padding above the logo area. Trying to search in where in the templates to change this to remove it as the logo was designed to site perfectly in the space. Will have to look into changing the logo but for now wanting to clean out that padding :(

ZFSi0c3.png

**Edit

A quick and dirty thing was to increase the header height, brought the forum down in that the bottom of the logo would appear to not be cut off but we still have the upper to worry about.
We changed the code in the header to where everything has margins. So if you want the logo to touch you'll have to put a negative margin on the logo block.

This new code for the header is hard to handle if you want to have exactly the same design but, the rest is way op than before. Everything regarding the userBar and the searchBar is nice now :).

However I found a weird thing with your searchBar which need a fix . The problem is that with some translation as mine (french) the text is outside the box when you are on the tread_view. As you can see here, it was already fixed with the vanilla skin :)
8ZO2u.png
8ZOcJ.png

This new code for the header is hard to handle if you want to have exactly the same design but, the rest is way op than before. Everything regarding the userBar and the searchBar is nice now :).

However I found a weird thing with your searchBar which need a fix . The problem is that with some translation as mine (french) the text is outside the box when you are on the tread_view. As you can see here, it was already fixed with the vanilla skin :)
8ZO2u.png
8ZOcJ.png

Hmm will look into this!

Any way to make the node icons clickable?

Sure, just need to edit the forum node template and wrap it in a link.

Right so as you can see you are out of room. There is no cool menu like there is for the main nav. I made a suggestion for XenForo here. Like it for me. If they build this the problem goes away.

SO Ill leave it to you guys. Want me to hide those items (bookmarks plugin, points plugin, etc.) on responsive OR should I leave them viewable for you to manually hide them or manually change the text to an icon. Whatever you guys want is fine with me but until XenForo make their responsive function work anywhere this problem exists. If I had him the links, would you have wondered where they went? Thats really my only option.

That said, I could write the function if XenForo agreed to include it. Shouldn't be too tough. @Brogan think you guys would consider using it?

Top Bottom