UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Currently trying to configure UI.X for my board (not default theme atm). Credits aren't showing in post bit, but inventory items are.

creditserror.webp

Last edited:
Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Static and off canvas panel improvements!

Hi everyone,

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.7. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at Audentio.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues will be fixed and we'll set it up so you only have to click a button moving forward.

If you want to do this yourself,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

http://www.audentio.com/demo/xf/index.php Has been updated with UI.X/UI.X Dark to check out typography improvements and whatever else. Xenith/Abyss are so very close but still being worked on. These off canvases kicked our butt, its something we had 2-3 people working on for a few weeks. Not an easy thing to do, it will definitely be a one of a kind feature for UI.X. Took a lot of CSS engineering.

We updated category strips, I recommend reverting Forum / Node List > Any of the category strip style properties.
Sry, but I am not that much into it.
Tried to reset some of my subtheme templates, but that didn't work.
Any exact template names?
You mean this template category?
lJsQ2CX.png

Heya @Mike Creuzer . This will be my first upgrade since going live. As far as the line about "You must disable the UI.X Add-on before updating" - do you recommend putting the board in offline mode while doing this? Obviously if not, I see a bunch of notices about missing Javascript etc. when I refresh.

Just want to make sure I do this "the proper way". Thanks!

P.S. I still haven't figured out that issue with the non stickybar when logged in. Baffling.

Heya @Mike Creuzer . This will be my first upgrade since going live. As far as the line about "You must disable the UI.X Add-on before updating" - do you recommend putting the board in offline mode while doing this? Obviously if not, I see a bunch of notices about missing Javascript etc. when I refresh.

Just want to make sure I do this "the proper way". Thanks!

P.S. I still haven't figured out that issue with the non stickybar when logged in. Baffling.
Well I never recommend upgrading without testing first.

If you are confident and have tested then yes turning the board off briefly would probably be a good decision.

And don't forget to backup first! Good luck. :)

I upgraded the theme and addon yesterday and I noticed my "Members Online Now" area only displays 4 usernames when there's a total of 40 online.

Top Bottom