UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
XenForo is complaning that the UI.X xengallery_media_statistics_block template is older than the parent...

What should I change it too? Are there any UI.X changes?

Custom Version: 1.0.5
Parent Version: 1.1.2

This is the main UI.X root style.

Liam
As per usual, this is a common bug (Yes Ill call it a bug) in XenForo. The code isn't outdated, just the export times don't add up. If merging doesn't work, you should be safe to just open the template and click save.

XenForo is complaning that the UI.X xengallery_media_statistics_block template is 'out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.'

What should I change it too? Are there any UI.X changes?

Custom Version: 1.0.5
Parent Version: 1.1.2

This is the main UI.X root style.

Liam

Odd that it's saying that, we've definitely updated that template. Did you update UI.X or XF Media Gallery first? If you updated UI.X then the XFMG that would be a possible cause. Just open the template and save it. If you would like you can use the "View Custom Changes" link to make sure nothing looks out of place. I believe the only changes we made to that template were a couple extra classes

Odd that it's saying that, we've definitely updated that template. Did you update UI.X or XF Media Gallery first? If you updated UI.X then the XFMG that would be a possible cause. Just open the template and save it. If you would like you can use the "View Custom Changes" link to make sure nothing looks out of place. I believe the only changes we made to that template were a couple extra classes

No, it was XFMG first. I did it yesterday, when it came out. Is probably the 'bug' Mike mentions above...

I can understand it being a bit less than ideal, but it is pretty similar to what the default XenForo layout looks like.

That said, you can adjust this in your extra.css by changing

.node .nodeLastPost {
width: 270px;
}

.node .nodeText {
margin-right: 320px;
}

You can adjust those numbers as you see fit and could put them in a media query if you wanted it to only apply to large screen widths.

Any idea on why this isn't working?

I add that. I add !important
I still have something seemind to prevent any change here.

Hey team.

How can I prevent search going below the logo in responsive mode?

1.png

Changelog 1.5.2 said:
Dropdown menu click behavior, we spent an extensive amount of time evaluating what should happen here and will make a post specifically on our findings. For now, we believe to have the ideal fix in place, one better than default XenForo's as well in fact.
I'm very interested in this coming post.

Hey team.

How can I prevent search going below the logo in responsive mode?

1.png
If you center the logo we break the search under the logo since there is no room and it technically wouldn't be centered. So you just don't center the logo under UI.X logo style properties and that'll keep it on the same line.
I'm very interested in this coming post.
Myself or @kylerc will post this up tomorrow.

What are the optimal dimensions for logos? I can't seem to find it.
You can put whatever you want, we recommend 2-3x the size that of which you wish for it to display so that it is retina friendly. Make sure to run your images through kraken or tinypng or something. And you can control the width under UI.X Logo style property group.

Try to uae the one click update it tells me to ensure styles and js are 777, so i give 777 and click update again. then it errors and tells me styles and js are not writable, to chmod them to 666, so i chmod to 666 and break ui.x :eek: I'm guessing the server doesn't like chmodding to 666 lol

Try to uae the one click update it tells me to ensure styles and js are 777, so i give 777 and click update again. then it errors and tells me styles and js are not writable, to chmod them to 666, so i chmod to 666 and break ui.x :eek: I'm guessing the server doesn't like chmodding to 666 lol

You'll need to use the FTP option since you are using XenBoost/ForumHeroes.

You'll need to use the FTP option since you are using XenBoost/ForumHeroes.

tried ftp option and got this
ftp_mkdir(): Can't create directory: No such file or directory

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. ftp_mkdir() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 140
  3. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->_mkdir() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Audentio.php at line 115
  4. Audentio_UIX_Model_Audentio->mkdir() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 233
  5. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->_startInstallation() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 145
  6. Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/twistedp/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Thanks to @Mike Creuzer and @Jake B. For solving the cache issue. We had to turn to ui.x team because of the symptoms and they did not disapoint.

Special mention to @DRaver whose fastdiousness spotted the cache issue. If not for him we would all be hanging about with busted caches :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom