UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Good Morning,
no, it´s only in showcase from @Bob .

Of course -> www.gsx-r1000.de
But there is no permission to show this button for guest

PS: Thanks for this featured style, i´m happy with this amount of possibilities.

I think you disabled sticky sidebar correct? Otherwise Id take a look. If you can link me to showcase that would be nice too, if you re-enable the sidebar.

As for the width button, still will take a look so the animation is smooth for you. Can you reset the password on the user Audentio and message me the new password? :) Set language to english as well if you could, having a tough time with german :P

Its even in the default UI.X style.

- remove your Avatar
- click on "Avatar" to have the popup open
-> you see this: https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screenshot_2-png.103118/
- directly open /account/avatar in your browser
-> you see this: https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screenshot_1-png.103119/

It does not look the same.

Followed these exact steps. I believe that this could be add-on related or even template related. For your convenience I'd be happy to take a look if you create a ticket at audentio.com.

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 11.13.15 AM.webp

@Mike Creuzer Did you end up implementing the ability to change the node icons for each individual node/forum? I was just rooting around in there and couldn't find out how to do it.

Sure did! :) See the screenshot posted by @bt012ss (thank you! :)) here. Note that you can both edit the grid and style options. So for that click style options, then there are some tabs which are fairly self explanatory. Have fun!! :)

Hi Mike, this problem is solved.
After a click on the toggle button to change the width i have to go to another page in my forum, than the subnavi will be shown correct.
So is it for me ok.

Ill still take a look if you want :)

1.4.6 has been out for 32 minutes now. WHERE IS THE UI.X UPDATE?

Its coming!! haha We are likely going to do one more release as we found a handful of minor issues (that most people would never notice) but we are going for that crystal clear product. And we might as well update for 1.4.6.

Sorry Mike, I guess the problem is my bad english :)

If you see both of your screenshots, you see a difference? If a user does not have an avatar, it will display the "no avatar"-image in the popup window, but if you open this page directly in your browser it will only show the form elements, not the "no avatar"-image.

Sorry Mike, I guess the problem is my bad english :)

If you see both of your screenshots, you see a difference? If a user does not have an avatar, it will display the "no avatar"-image in the popup window, but if you open this page directly in your browser it will only show the form elements, not the "no avatar"-image.
This is the default theme: (they look the same to me still :()

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 2.03.56 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 2.03.56 PM.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 2.04.26 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 2.04.26 PM.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
@Mike Creuzer, could the new process of using an add-on for UI.X cause this during the upgrade?
Code:
ErrorException: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php:117
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 10:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'unserialize() e...', '/var/www/twd/li...', 117, Array)
#1 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(117): unserialize(Array)
#2 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(147): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#4 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "https://twowheeldemon.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Once I did the upgrade, when I entered into the board it says I need to re-enable the UI.X add-on or install it.

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 5.49.24 PM.webp

I went to disable in the ACP and then it then told me I needed to complete the upgrade (AGAIN, after already doing it).

EDIT:
I was finally able to get it to work after disabling all add-ons and commenting out all caching that I was using without getting the above error.

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer, could the new process of using an add-on for UI.X cause this during the upgrade?
Code:
ErrorException: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php:117
Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 10:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'unserialize() e...', '/var/www/twd/li...', 117, Array)
#1 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(117): unserialize(Array)
#2 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(147): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#4 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "https://twowheeldemon.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Once I did the upgrade, when I entered into the board it says I need to re-enable the UI.X add-on or install it.

View attachment 103312

I went to disable in the ACP and then it then told me I needed to complete the upgrade (AGAIN, after already doing it).

EDIT:
I was finally able to get it to work after disabling all add-ons and commenting out all caching that I was using without getting the above error.
So far, caching has been the cause of 90% of these bugs. We are about to release another update, so be careful of that. 1.4.6 was released, no major changes just a routine update. Not necessary, as usual. None of these updates are usual (cept the ones that fix issues from earlier releases :P)

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Update to XenForo 1.4.6 and minor bug fixes (no add-on updated needed from 1.4.5.3)

Hi all,

This release, for those who have been upgrading with every update, just has minor bug fixes and is not necessary. 1.4.6 is complete compatible with UI.X 1.4.5.X. If you are coming from a version prior than 1.4.5.X, make sure to read through some of the documentation before upgrading. UI.X uses an add-on now for features XenForo limits to add-ons. The add-on can be downloaded from your customer area at XenForo.com.

We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome update! Quick question, what changes were made to EXTRA.css because it's displaying as an outdated template but I've got custom CSS in there and it's not allowing me to merge changes.

Awesome update! Quick question, what changes were made to EXTRA.css because it's displaying as an outdated template but I've got custom CSS in there and it's not allowing me to merge changes.
Thanks! Our mistake forgot to revert but it's empty. You can just save extra.css and that message will go away. Not actually outdated.

Thanks! Our mistake forgot to revert but it's empty. You can just save extra.css and that message will go away. Not actually outdated.

I saved my changes and it still showed. Reverted the template, it went away but when I added the custom changes again - the messages appears.

Well, it fixed the clickable logo, but it doesn't even show when you attempt to use 'logo inside navigation'...

1rFzM3F.png

The footer columns are all stacked up on top of each other, UNUSABLE

the User Block has gone vertical instead of horizontal UNUSABLE...

y3xrlG4.png

9dJcMGP.png

icL1vhD.png

And if that wasn't bad enough, a custom styled banner doesn't even work at all...

frGa766.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom