UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Thank you kindly! :)

That issue so to speak occurs on the default theme as well. If people want I can look into getting that to display at the bottom of the post altogether?

:)
Thanks, please see if you can look into it.

How do you align slogan under the logo?

How do you align slogan under the logo?

This is tricky to do in UI.X because of all the different nav styles so it depends on your configuration. Just because its a style framework doesn't mean we have every single possibly situation built into a nice setting. This would be some custom CSS you'd need. :)

I don't know about the other two questions, but this one is in the Style Properties > [UI.X] Header > Uncheck "Login opens in Modal Box"

Thanks!

mentioned, there is a setting to disable the modal and use a sliding drawer style login form. But if you want it to open in the actual login page some templates need to be modified. That said, I believe that this should be a setting so we've added it to the list!

XenForo default theme removes the title of the last post. Its possible but requires some extra code. To get it perfect you'd need to edit a few templates so this is something we can do custom for you if you want, PM me.

Otherwise, this code will just get the link to show up:

Code:
@media (max-width: @maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
.Responsive .node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadTitle, .Responsive .node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadUser {
display: block;
}

Add this to extra.css

Yes its possible. There are 3 ways:
  • width of the link
  • font size
  • hide/showing the text
We have a setting for the hide/showing of the text, the last option there. If you want the other 2 you'll need custom css, let me know and I can take a look.

Thanks for the great support!

Hello!

I've been trying for some time to change how my forum looks from this:
Sk4545mklipp.PNG

To this:
545545445.PNG

All to make things look a bit slicker.

I realized if you "inspected element" and removed from .node.level_1 .nodeLastPost the position: static thingy, this would be the case. However, I have no clue how to apply it in reality.

My website is: www.muffinvibe.com

Thanks in advance for your help!
I posted this as an original thread but I didn't realize you're supposed to ask here since I'm new to using these forums. :)

Does anyone have any clues, much appreciated! And if I'm not supposed to ask for help here, slap my wrists again!

I posted this as an original thread but I didn't realize you're supposed to ask here since I'm new to using these forums. :)

Welcome to XenForo! And thank you for trying UI.X!!

Does anyone have any clues, much appreciated! And if I'm not supposed to ask for help here, slap my wrists again!

Right so I see what you want to do. The problem is that there isn't enough room. Look at your forum 'Artistry and Development'. It needs the full space. The node last post area just wouldn't fit :(. I checked all responsive views as well, I think you are best leaving it where it is as well technically it'd be impossible to do.

Welcome to XenForo! And thank you for trying UI.X!!

Right so I see what you want to do. The problem is that there isn't enough room. Look at your forum 'Artistry and Development'. It needs the full space. The node last post area just wouldn't fit :(. I checked all responsive views as well, I think you are best leaving it where it is as well technically it'd be impossible to do.
Isn't it possible to reduce the size of the name of the forums, and thus making it work?

I love ui.x a lot but I don't understand the reasoning behind all of the blank white space in the side-by-side style. :)

Isn't it possible to reduce the size of the name of the forums, and thus making it work?

I love ui.x a lot but I don't understand the reasoning behind all of the blank white space in the side-by-side style. :)

No because its not just the name of the forum thats the problem. Its also the length of the latest post itself. It is inherently not possible. Not because I dont know the code but because I promise you it would not fit :(. Now if you increased the width of the entire forum to be fluid? I can get it there for desktop only which wouldnt look bad.

Glad you like the theme! But this issue here has nothing to do with the theme, just displaying content in general. It will not look good for most of your forums.

That said actually, if you remove side by side categories, you could possibly do this easier that way as well.

Thanks,
Mike

I know it's probably not possible, but what would be really sweet would be have an icon or something that when you hovered over it, would show the last post info. Pretty sure that would be a bit of a headache to do.

I know it's probably not possible, but what would be really sweet would be have an icon or something that when you hovered over it, would show the last post info. Pretty sure that would be a bit of a headache to do.
That is a nice idea Tracy. I can agree with that. The question is what happens for touch?

Thank you and sorry if Im explaining poorly. I can get you the code, but it'll overlap your text :(
Yes I'd love that and try and experiment a little bit with it! :)

EDIT: Right my friend with a lower resolution showed me how it looks if you do what I suggested.
However isn't there a way to make sure there's a certain margin thingy in between Latest Post and the Forum Name and thus making it so they must stay apart?

Cheers. :)

Update: Okay so we fixed it by making it so if you're under a certain resolution you switch back to the static thingy. Thanks anyways for your kind help and your awesome theme! :)

Last edited:
Also a bug with drop-down menu.
I guess you already know.

audentio_uix_bug_0003.webp

Fix:
Code:
#audentio_postPaginationInput {
  font-size: 13px;
}
add width: 100%;

Can someone tell me how to turn the "Child Skin" "Style Chooser" buton off? I might have looked at it 20 times, but I cant find the darn thing and it's driving me up-the-wall!
Your help would be appreciated!

Top Bottom