UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Well, I'm sorry for that then :)

Oh its nothing to be sorry for I just wish I could help with that :(. Its a valid point its just none of those items we have control over. I mean there are some things we can do though such as bringing fontawesome into the CSS but if we do that there really isnt a clean way to update to new versions you know?

As for combining external JS, XenForo needs to do that because we only add one file. So nothing at all we can do there. Same with query strings, redirects, dns lookups, some of this stuff is server related.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful!

Its a pre-Christmas miracle! I thought you were in some sort of post-Thanksgiving pumpkin pie hangover fugue state.

On the contrary we haven't stopped working on UI.X in the last 30ish days. Constantly cleaning and perfecting. But really the last version has been just about strictly optimizing. We keep finding things to optimize.

On the contrary we haven't stopped working on UI.X in the last 30ish days. Constantly cleaning and perfecting. But really the last version has been just about strictly optimizing. We keep finding things to optimize.
Oh I don't doubt it for a minute. But next time you go on a quest for the optimization Tri-Force, do us a favor and drop in here to give us a heads up so we don't have to keep checking in and wondering what's going on. A little information goes a long way.

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Major optimization improvements

First of all, a huge apology for the delay. We of course don't generally take this long in between updates, but since 1.4.3 didn't require any template fixes that merging didn't resolve, we figured we'd spend all our focus on optimizing and improving the already powerful UI.X Framework. We realize that a lot of you have been waiting for work from us, upgrades, etc. But we set a goal for ourselves and we needed to reach it. I'd say we far exceeded that goal.

We also asked a few of you to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Mike Creuzer ,

I updated my anime forum and for some reason the JS elements are not loading. The sticky and back to top stuff are not working. I checked my JS console and nothing error-related has not been shown.

http://www.otakutalk.com/forums/

I wonder if it's my customizations?

Also the footer links are missing padding, so weird.Forums   Otaku Talk.webp

Hey @Mike Creuzer ,

I updated my anime forum and for some reason the JS elements are not loading. The sticky and back to top stuff are not working. I checked my JS console and nothing error-related has not been shown.

Also the footer links are missing padding, so weird.View attachment 91707

Did you merge templates? IE your page_container and head template.

As for the footer link issue, its something from a past update actually not this one. But you'll want to revert the footer link style property. Footer link style property not anything necesssarily in UI.X Footer.

How to update? Just drop the new files at my server - overwriting the old files - and import the xml, right?

Thats correct, just make sure you have a backup. :)

Hey @Mike Creuzer ,

Also the footer links are missing padding, so weird.View attachment 91707
Same here and I did not merge templates. To be true, I install ui_x-23_1-4-2-0 one or two weeks ago and just play with some options from a child theme.

Working now! What I did: change some colors in palette and play with options at style properties. Then i clear my browser cache and voilá!

Did you merge templates? IE your page_container and head template.

As for the footer link issue, its something from a past update actually not this one. But you'll want to revert the footer link style property. Footer link style property not anything necesssarily in UI.X Footer.
Thanks, fixed the footer link issue. As for the page container and head template I might have merged when I updated from 1.4.2.0. Should I not have? Should I revert those changes? However I did an overwrite when I updated to 1.4.3.0. And I have no customization's for the page_container or head.

Thanks, fixed the footer link issue. As for the page container and head template I might have merged when I updated from 1.4.2.0. Should I not have? Should I revert those changes? However I did an overwrite when I updated to 1.4.3.0. And I have no customization's for the page_container or head.
Hmm well PM me Ill take a look.

Top Bottom