UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
UI.X and XenPorta 2 ... sidebar is jumping up/down the page as I use mouse button wheel to scroll.
This does NOT happen with Default style nor the Flexile Dark style.

EDIT: the problem begins as this graphic is displayed.

graphic.webp

Last edited:
How can I move the date and time information in its own row above the post message? It should be at more prominent place and not with muted colors.

Upgraded to latest version and now the changes that were present in the extra.css for node backgrounds do not show.

Code:
.nodeList .node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo {
    background: url("styles/uix/TLW_New_York.png") no-repeat scroll !important;
}

.nodeList .node_21 .primaryContent {
}

Went through and merged the outdated templates and now the images do not show. In fact only certain changes that are present within the extra.css file are reflected in the forum. Node title color, node backgrounds are correct in the file but won't even change if trying to change via property lists.

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer, In the the right menu text is bold.
Maybe it would be better to make it normal? What do you think?

Mike, since you're working on a new version of the style ... Another bug found:

audentio_uix_bug_0004.webp

No button "close".
Window called "View Results Poll".

Last edited:
Also a bug with drop-down menu.
I guess you already know.

View attachment 93968

Fix:
Code:
#audentio_postPaginationInput {
  font-size: 13px;
}
add width: 100%;

Thanks for posting. We have this fixed on our end for the next release :)

Can someone tell me how to turn the "Child Skin" "Style Chooser" buton off? I might have looked at it 20 times, but I cant find the darn thing and it's driving me up-the-wall!
Your help would be appreciated!

You will want to disable UI.X from user selection. And perhaps all other themes too if you want that button to go away. Just note that admins always see that style chooser unless you manually remove it from the templates. Which I don't necessary think is necessary.

create child skin?

Yes always :)

UI.X and XenPorta 2 ... sidebar is jumping up/down the page as I use mouse button wheel to scroll.
This does NOT happen with Default style nor the Flexile Dark style.

EDIT: the problem begins as this graphic is displayed.

View attachment 94323

Could you send me a ticket at audentio.com with login credentials to your board and a URL? Just want to see if I can replicate the issue.

How can I move the date and time information in its own row above the post message? It should be at more prominent place and not with muted colors.

You would need to manually bring that information out of that template. And its not easy to do because XenForo split some of that data into 2 templates even though it displays like one. This can be done with UIX but there is not a setting for it.

Upgraded to latest version and now the changes that were present in the extra.css for node backgrounds do not show.

Code:
.nodeList .node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo {
}

.nodeList .node_21 .primaryContent {
}

Went through and merged the outdated templates and now the images do not show. In fact only certain changes that are present within the extra.css file are reflected in the forum. Node title color, node backgrounds are correct in the file but won't even change if trying to change via property lists.

We removed .primaryContent from that area in the template. We are debating adding it back in. But it won't matter for you if you just change both '.primaryContent' AND '.categoryForumNodeInfo' to '.nodeInfo'. Sorry for flip flopping (which we might do), its just we aren't entirely sure how to handle this area so it works in all situations. But I have some ideas Ill try today. This is unrelated to your code, just make those changes and you'll be good.

@Mike Creuzer, In the the right menu text is bold.
Maybe it would be better to make it normal? What do you think?

We are still playing around with the styling. But yeah I think we might do something about that area :)

You would need to manually bring that information out of that template. And its not easy to do because XenForo split some of that data into 2 templates even though it displays like one. This can be done with UIX but there is not a setting for it.

Hi,

Yes, I've been trying but have not been successful so far. :-\

Would by removing the .primarycontant have any effect on node title's

Code:
.discussionListItems .title a
{
    color: black;
}

.discussionListItems .unread .title a
{
    color: blue;
}

Have these in the extra.css as well and their effects are not showing as well.

-so if i made some customiatations and have these theme
Mytheme1 (my main UIX theme)
- mytheme2 (secondary theme)
-i just backuped my themes and deleted them:
-So i updated the new files in xenforo folder
- I installed UIX as main theme
- I restored mytheme1 as child of UIX, and mytheme2 as child of mytheme1
-UIX
- mytheme1
-mytheme2

Is correct?

Top Bottom