Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
I just upgrade XF to 1.1.3 and all my changes are gone.

Is there a magic button to recover everything ?

@guiltar
When I try to add this as an add-on it says
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

@guiltar
When I try to add this as an add-on it says
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

They were uploaded incorrectly.

library contents into "Library Folder"
js content into "js Folder"

Ensure you have uploaded correctly.

I need to have 2 modifications in one template, how to do it ?

In "PAGE_CONTAINER" I need something in the header and something before the closing body. How to search and replace in 2 places of the same file ?

Thanks.

In "PAGE_CONTAINER" I need something in the header and something before the closing body. How to search and replace in 2 places of the same file ?

Thanks.
create a separate modification for each change

Thanks.

try to search for the whole template and then insert the whole new template with the 2 modifications ;)

If you add a modification all goes into "Custom Modifications"

What if i want to sort my modifications under "Template Mod-1" or "Template Mod-2"

If you add a modification all goes into "Custom Modifications"

What if i want to sort my modifications under "Template Mod-1" or "Template Mod-2"
That's not possible actually. But you may create empty addon to use it as a group.

Hi guiltar,

If inside replace field we have template syntax error, it would display: "Requested template not found" instead of "syntax error", this could be fixed?

Are there any risks installing this when there are already customised templates active ? (risks and installation concerns are not stated on the Description tab)

An increasing number of great mods are depending on TMS and since it's support isn't 'core' feature I'm naturally apprehensive. ;)

Are there any risks installing this when there are already customised templates active ? (risks and installation concerns are not stated on the Description tab)

No risks at all. And that's why none are listed.

Is it possible to just export the template modifications?

How would I go about updating a style without deleting the template modifications? Every time I try to overwrite it, it deletes all the template modifications of that style. If I could either export just the modifications, then update the style then re-apply the modifications or a way of updating a style without deleting the modifications.

Is it possible to just export the template modifications?

How would I go about updating a style without deleting the template modifications? Every time I try to overwrite it, it deletes all the template modifications of that style. If I could either export just the modifications, then update the style then re-apply the modifications or a way of updating a style without deleting the modifications.
You can create an addon and export mods with it. Or you can export them like templates with any style if they are custom.

Top Bottom