Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
This add-on will do what you want.

But my instructions were geared specifically around people wanting to release the modifications they've made as add-ons to other people.

Ok, its a simple navigation for my site that for sure nobody needs.

Yes you could put the original code in the search and whatever you want to replace it with in the replace field.

You don't always have to put all of the original code in the search field. It's always best to pick out the little parts that have changed and replace them that way. But I'm sure you will find a way that works best for you.

I created the template and it says "No differences found."

The search has 4 lines and the replace 45 lines.

How is there no difference there ?

I unable to disable this addon if I have over two skins installed on my site. I have 93 addons. I had way more styles and addons but I uninstalled them in order to be able to turn this addon off when I needed to during troubleshooting. What gives?

I unable to disable this addon if I have over two skins installed on my site. I have 93 addons. I had way more styles and addons but I uninstalled them in order to be able to turn this addon off when I needed to during troubleshooting. What gives?
Try to disable the option of instant compilation. But you will need to rebuild templates to apply changes

What is the best way to set up the styles and why? I'm curious to those who are using TMS.

1) Parent Style (all TMS edits inside it)
2) Parent Style (No edits) + Child Style (all TMS edits)
3) Parents Style (TMS edits) + Child Styles ( TMS edits for colour variations, minor differences)
4) Other - please explain!

I have a question. I have made a few template changes in the past without TMS. I can export those template changes in an XML file. Is it possible to export those template changes in a TMS XML file, revert all template changes and then install the exported TMS XML file?

I have a question. I have made a few template changes in the past without TMS. I can export those template changes in an XML file. Is it possible to export those template changes in a TMS XML file, revert all template changes and then install the exported TMS XML file?

Sorry as far as I know there is no option for such an import you mentioned. I had the same problem on my site and had to apply all change manually again - for the last time I hope :)

But in my case it was easy, be cause I had all my changes documented so all I did was:

Reverted all templates and copy and posted my documentation to TMS

benny

Hello guiltar,

I just want to report that there is a slight bug (or whatever those things are called) with the diff overlay in the ACP being cropped at the bottom.
tms.webp
The bottom is always cropped, you can't scroll any further to the bottom.

Edit: In the features list you can read:

• Advanced options for performance.
Where can I find those options?

Hello guiltar,

I just want to report that there is a slight bug (or whatever those things are called) with the diff overlay in the ACP being cropped at the bottom.
View attachment 30144

This will be fixed in the next release. Advanced options are here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_48.webp
    Screenshot_48.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 22
I just installed TMS and made changes to node_list.css.
I clicked on the "X" to revert the customizations to this template modification.
I also did "Rebuild Templates". My issue is that the css didn't revert, it actually kept the changes I made in the css.
Is anyone else having this issue?

I just installed TMS and made changes to node_list.css.
I clicked on the "X" to revert the customizations to this template modification.
I also did "Rebuild Templates". My issue is that the css didn't revert, it actually kept the changes I made in the css.
Is anyone else having this issue?
I get the same error but it only shows in Internet Explorer for some reason.

CSS files are heavily cached by the browser.

Clear your browser caches and try again.

Ctrl + F5 is also worth a try to do a hard refresh of the page. Also, in Internet Explorer there is an option to check for newer versions of stored pages whenever the page is visited:

IE.webp

Hello guiltar,

View attachment 30144

This will be fixed in the next release. Advanced options are here.

Just want to note that this bug is still not fixed in v1.2

Top Bottom