TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
NixFifty updated TeamSpeak 3 Integration - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

It is recommended to delete the contents of library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ before uploading the new files.

Big thank you to all testers that made this release possible, couldn't have done it without you guys. :)
  • Greatly improved reliability of the sync process.
  • Permission controls to allow users the ability to sync and how many identities can be synced.
  • General server viewer code improvements.
  • Removed unused files from the build package.
  • Added the ability to view...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So far so good, still need to see if there is the old issue of trying to change a users name (would throw an error and would not allow the username change)

Thanks for this great update NixFifty, outstanding work!

One little bugreport for you: When I try to unlink an identity, I get the following error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`*removed*`.`xf_user`.`teamspeak_identity_count` - 1)'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/DataWriter/Sync.php at line 94
4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_DataWriter_Sync->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 149
6. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakIdentitiesRemove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /*removed*/index.php at line 13

Thanks for this great update NixFifty, outstanding work!

One little bugreport for you: When I try to unlink an identity, I get the following error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`*removed*`.`xf_user`.`teamspeak_identity_count` - 1)'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/DataWriter/Sync.php at line 94
4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_DataWriter_Sync->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1793
5. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 149
6. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakIdentitiesRemove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /*removed*/index.php at line 13
Run the rebuild process for user identity counts located here:
ACP -> TeamSpeak -> TeamSpeak Rebuilds
Will the ability to create other servers be added back or no?
Eventually, yeah. :)

Run the rebuild process for user identity counts located here:
ACP -> TeamSpeak -> TeamSpeak Rebuilds

and this has to be done every single time someone adds an identity? How about an automated process where it does it by itself every time there is a sync event happening?

and this has to be done every single time someone adds an identity? How about an automated process where it does it by itself every time there is a sync event happening?

I have opened a ticket yesterday but no answer so i'll just reply here. I have this problem too, and it is not automated...
I have fixed the issue for the next release. Should be within the next day or so. :)

Plugin is working wonderfully, we migrated TS3 servers when we started using this and I've had zero issues other than a few minor bugs.

Top Bottom