TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I have a 'bleeding edge' build which has fixes for the two common issues here. I need some more people to try it to ensure it fixes it for their setups so if you're interested in this, please contact me via Pixel Exit and I can set you up with access to it.

When will the next update?

My apologies. This is resolved in the next release. See the note above.
Would you like for me to ask NFO anything to make your patching process easier?
A customer has kindly given me access to their server so I'm using that as a reference point. Thank you for the offer though and I'll be in touch. :)
can you give me a how to from this .. step by step ?
This is resolved in the next release. so you won't have to run a query. See my note above.

I tried it, didn't work for me.
The issue you're getting should be sorted in the next release. Currently looking for some people to try it against their setups before I push it to the rest. If you're interested, message me via Pixel Exit and I can set you up with access to it.

I have a 'bleeding edge' build which has fixes for the two common issues here. I need some more people to try it to ensure it fixes it for their setups so if you're interested in this, please contact me via Pixel Exit and I can set you up with access to it.

i have send you a email

The issue you're getting should be sorted in the next release. Currently looking for some people to try it against their setups before I push it to the rest. If you're interested, message me via Pixel Exit and I can set you up with access to it.
I'm fine with waiting.

I've pushed a build to those who offered to help test it before I pushed it publicly. Awaiting their feedback. Anyone else that is interested in trying this out (and is also running in to 'nts_invalid_identities' or 'auth_key too long'), feel free to contact me. Thanks!

I've pushed a build to those who offered to help test it before I pushed it publicly. Awaiting their feedback. Anyone else that is interested in trying this out (and is also running in to 'nts_invalid_identities' or 'auth_key too long'), feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Didn't work, unfortunately. :( Sent you details over at PixelExit.

OK great as my log is filling up xD

qOBOoQj.png

OK great as my log is filling up xD

qOBOoQj.png

ok i have the same version with the same error

Any further update? Just we were promised one Saturday :(
I didn't promise a build on Saturday, I said it was almost ready. Nonetheless, I've pushed a new build here. It should fix the invalid identities issue. If you could report back and let me know how you get on that would be great. Thank you for your patience. :)

If you don't have access to that link, feel free to message me.

Hey pixeledit, i am wondering if you could maybe make a teamspeak viewer from this resource as a lite version for like 10 dollar? Im relying on tsviewer.com currently but its unstable. would also love our icons to work so yeah^^

I didn't promise a build on Saturday, I said it was almost ready. Nonetheless, I've pushed a new build here. It should fix the invalid identities issue. If you could report back and let me know how you get on that would be great. Thank you for your patience. :)

If you don't have access to that link, feel free to message me.

7.c version still doesn't work for me. I did notice someone above mentioned they are running on NFO servers, so am I.
However, I currently run a vB board with an old TS add-on, that while it has it's issues, does in fact work with the same server/credentials this mod doesn't. So I know its possible.

Top Bottom