TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I'm getting the same error (Posted on your site). However, I wanted to reply to this specifically.

I've tried it with TS unloaded completely, loaded, but not connected and connected. The same error happens each time.

Agreed, I've whitelisted my server as well. It's really the best way to go about things IMO. I've just learned to ignore the message, but I do agree it'd be nice to not even see it since there really isn't a problem with it.
I can get rid of the warning messages but I figured they'd be useful to diagnose connection issues. It would seem that this issue and others stem from the variance in TeamSpeak servers and how they're configured (i.e. self hosted / rented, for example). In this case, the warning messages work great for my TS setup but they're extremely flaky for a couple others. I need to come up with a better workflow for this as a result. If I fix a case for someone else, it breaks for another person. I'll think on it. :)

I've pushed a small update to address two issues that cropped up that I could actually reproduce on hand. If you installed beta 7 already, you only need to upload the new files. Thank you guys for your patience. We'll get there!

I can get rid of the warning messages but I figured they'd be useful to diagnose connection issues. It would seem that this issue and others stem from the variance in TeamSpeak servers and how they're configured (i.e. self hosted / rented, for example). In this case, the warning messages work great for my TS setup but they're extremely flaky for a couple others. I need to come up with a better workflow for this as a result. If I fix a case for someone else, it breaks for another person. I'll think on it. :)

I've pushed a small update to address two issues that cropped up that I could actually reproduce on hand. If you installed beta 7 already, you only need to upload the new files. Thank you guys for your patience. We'll get there!

No worries, sounds good. As I said, I ignore it for the most part. =)

The larger issues I have is that I can't get it to work overall. ;) My xF site isn't live yet and I plan on going live with it in a couple of weeks. This is functionality I currently have on my vB site (that I'm moving to xF), so I wouldn't want to lose it as it's crazy helpful to take the burden off of doing all user access manually. Which, you know as you wrote the mod for a reason. heh

If you need to see my site, etc... just PM me and we can do a screen share in Skype or something so you can look at things. I'm more than willing to do what I can to help resolve the issues and make the product even better. =)

No worries, sounds good. As I said, I ignore it for the most part. =)

The larger issues I have is that I can't get it to work overall. ;) My xF site isn't live yet and I plan on going live with it in a couple of weeks. This is functionality I currently have on my vB site (that I'm moving to xF), so I wouldn't want to lose it as it's crazy helpful to take the burden off of doing all user access manually. Which, you know as you wrote the mod for a reason. heh

If you need to see my site, etc... just PM me and we can do a screen share in Skype or something so you can look at things. I'm more than willing to do what I can to help resolve the issues and make the product even better. =)
I can appreciate that. Feel free to PM me your Skype and we can set something up. :)

this probably has been asked but how to i enter a sync key ?

I cant find that option anywhere ?

0cf456a24cf6120ac9b23851dfb3bc5e.png

Are you in the server already when clicking the button? I've not seen that error come up in any other case.

I'm not in the server at all. This error appears before even promoting me to open teamspeak.

This is running the newest version that was just published a short time ago.

PM sent with my Skype info.

Also, small update to this "nts_invalid_identities" issue. I am getting these errors in my logs without me even going to the TS addon. So whatever event is firing, is doing this as well. So it's not specifically related to clicking the "Connect to Server" button, it just happens there as well.

Also, small update to this "nts_invalid_identities" issue. I am getting these errors in my logs without me even going to the TS addon. So whatever event is firing, is doing this as well. So it's not specifically related to clicking the "Connect to Server" button, it just happens there as well.

Yes also happening to me without hitting "Connect to Server" too. I just checked my logs.

I've disabled the addon for now.

With the permission group sync, does it also remove the group when the user looses it on the forums? Does it happen instantly?

Unfortunately, I'm still getting this error when clicking on "Connect to server":

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'auth_key' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
    XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/User.php at line 124
    NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_User->connectUser() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 68
    NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakConnect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in *removed*/index.php at line 13

Yes also happening to me without hitting "Connect to Server" too. I just checked my logs.

I've disabled the addon for now.
Interesting. I've not come across this specific case. The one time I reproduced it in my own environment was when I was in the server and I attempted to join too. I'll message you both shortly to obtain the debug logs that my add-on generates. Perhaps it'll give us some more clues as to what is causing it for you guys.
With the permission group sync, does it also remove the group when the user looses it on the forums? Does it happen instantly?
Yeah. When groups are adjusted, the changes are pushed to the TeamSpeak server.
Unfortunately, I'm still getting this error when clicking on "Connect to server":

Code:

NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_User->connectUser() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 68
    NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakConnect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
I'll look in to this shortly.

this probably has been asked but how to i enter a sync key ?

I cant find that option anywhere ?

0cf456a24cf6120ac9b23851dfb3bc5e.png
That should be happening automatically behind the scenes. I'll check it out, you shouldn't be seeing that.

Last edited:
A connection to the TeamSpeak server was established but the login details seem to be invalid. Please verify your configuration.

A successful connection and login was made to the TeamSpeak server but it appears that the "commands to flood" (serverinstance_serverquery_flood_commands) value is low (under 25) and as such it is likely the server will ban the integration during operation. You should review this.

Rented server with 4010 voice, 4011 file and 4012 query ports. I whitelisted my websites IP as well.

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 78
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->listServerGroups() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 102
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->getServerGroupOptions() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 838
  4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionGroupsUserEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/admin.php at line 13

I run an instanceedit serverinstance_serverquery_flood_commands=50 and get an error 2568 insufficient permissions...

However, whitelisting should alleviate this issues.

With that being said.. do I need to whitelist any other ip addresses besides my websites?

Last edited:

Same here - had to completely disable the add-on, as it was filling the error logs with that error, despite not even interacting with it.

yepp i have 20 pages with this error "nts_invalid_identities"

at first i get error on 7 and 7a

I remove addon and reinstall 7a now I get the please enter a sync key

I'm trying again to do a fresh install hope It will connect and sink my client to my Forum

now back to fallowing error:
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/User.php at line 124
  8. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_User->connectUser() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 68
  9. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakConnect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/forum/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Installed the addon, Won't even let me into the options :/

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/merchant/public_html/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php on line 35

A connection to the TeamSpeak server was established but the login details seem to be invalid. Please verify your configuration.

A successful connection and login was made to the TeamSpeak server but it appears that the "commands to flood" (serverinstance_serverquery_flood_commands) value is low (under 25) and as such it is likely the server will ban the integration during operation. You should review this.

Rented server with 4010 voice, 4011 file and 4012 query ports. I whitelisted my websites IP as well.

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 78
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->listServerGroups() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 102
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->getServerGroupOptions() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 838
  4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionGroupsUserEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/admin.php at line 13

I run an instanceedit serverinstance_serverquery_flood_commands=50 and get an error 2568 insufficient permissions...

However, whitelisting should alleviate this issues.

With that being said.. do I need to whitelist any other ip addresses besides my websites?
I believe this is a permission related error due to the fact that this seems to be a rented server? If so, who's the host? This add-on originally would assume you have full permissions of the server you're connecting with but usually that isn't the case and different hosts have different permission setups. I've made changes as and when I come across them but some hosts will still cause problems so I'll need to actually tinker with one of their servers and figure out the best way of doing things to support them while not breaking compatibility for others. :)

Same here - had to completely disable the add-on, as it was filling the error logs with that error, despite not even interacting with it.

yepp i have 20 pages with this error "nts_invalid_identities"

Same here as well. nts_invalid_identities has overtaken my server log. :D
I've gotten a hold of a server which this error can be replicated on since I can't reproduce it with my own setup. I'll do some digging and see what the underlying cause for this is.
Installed the addon, Won't even let me into the options :/

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/merchant/public_html/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php on line 35
Sorry, that's my bad. Bit of debug code left in and it's breaking on that line because the code isn't compatible with your PHP version. Open up the library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php file, scroll to line 35 and just put two forward slashes on that line. Save and re-upload and it'll be okay.

Sorry, that's my bad. Bit of debug code left in and it's breaking on that line because the code isn't compatible with your PHP version. Open up the library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php file, scroll to line 35 and just put two forward slashes on that line. Save and re-upload and it'll be okay.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ')' -library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php:36

Shall I just switch PHP version?

Top Bottom