s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I'll look into hearthis.at as soon as I have some time. Post an example of the kind of links it would support so I know what we're talking about. I feel like I've heard the name before, it might have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

I'll look into hearthis.at as soon as I have some time. Post an example of the kind of links it would support so I know what we're talking about. I feel like I've heard the name before, it might have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

That was probably me ;) We have a lot of DJs on TRIBE and they are clamoring for it. The code for embedding on vbulletin forums apparently looks like this:

Code:
<iframe scrolling="no" id="hearthis_at_track_9999999" width="100%" height="150" src="hearthis.at" frameborder="0" allowtransparency>Blah Blah Listen to my mix</iframe>

where where 9999999 is the unique mix ID.

I have no idea how to do this on my xenforo forum.

Thanks,

Hey @JoshyPHP,
First of all thank you for all of the updates and the information around the place. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. All I need on my site is IMdb however after installing this addon I went to add 'media' and after reading through found http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3567288/videoplayer/vi3728978201?ref_=tt_ov_vi and attempted to add that and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3567288/videoplayer/vi3728978201 as media and it keeps coming up with and ERROR.

"The Specific URL cannot be added as media"

If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

@tribedude I looked into hearthis.at but they're barely in the top 42,000 currently and the way their embed code works is too time-consuming to deal with so I'm going to have to decline. If you want to sponsor its addition to the add-on, you can contact me via pm and I'll reconsider.

@zoldos Last I checked, Dropbox didn't provide a way to embed their content, only to download it. If you install a custom BBCode for HTML5 videos you should be able to embed them using a direct link.

@Poindexter Not really. They seem to be using Instagram for their videos, too, which complicates things further.

@Magpie Mafia I'll add support for those links in the next update.

@JoshyPHP

Why are you using fixed height in the iframe code?

Now some videos have extra white padding below the embedded video...

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 17.53.46.webp

I tried changing height:360px to max-height:360px using Firebug, and the white space disappeared and video was still embedded fine.

Iframes require a height, there's no way around that. The actual height is dynamic and as you can see it's set in JavaScript. If yours doesn't get resized, check your browser's console for JavaScript errors. What's the size of the iframe in your browser?

sorry for sounding stupid but i just downloaded and uploaded and it states
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have uploaded the files about 90 times and I am slowly losing my mind :D

Unzip the archive on your computer. You'll get an upload folder. The content of that folder should be uploaded at the root of your forum. It's the same structure as XenForo's updates.

Top Bottom