s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Couldn't find Upgrade instructions or readme file. Is Upgrade new install or just new .xml from ACP Upgrade option?
It's the same as upgrading any add-on. Upload the files, then in the list of installed add-ons on the ACP home page you can click on the add-on and upload the xml file to upgrade.

It's the same as upgrading any add-on. Upload the files, then in the list of installed add-ons on the ACP home page you can click on the add-on and upload the xml file to upgrade.

I don't think that's true for all authors and I do wish that each author would include specific upload and upgrade instructions on their description page.

@JoshyPHP thanks for the fast reply. Donation forthcoming.

@Commodore Try the latest version, it may work better for you. I assume you uploaded the PHP file at the correct location otherwise it shouldn't let you install. If it still doesn't work, post the URL you used and the BBCode that is created when you use the "Add Media" button in the editor.

@JoshyPHP I will literally donate to you if you STOP updating lmao.
Please god make it once a month, not every day for tiny updates. I have extreme OCD and the amount of updates/emails makes me update daily.

Never thought I'd complain to someone about the HEAVY amount of updates lol, but in all seriousness appreciate the work you do <3

@JoshyPHP I will literally donate to you if you STOP updating lmao.
Please god make it once a month, not every day for tiny updates. I have extreme OCD and the amount of updates/emails makes me update daily.

Never thought I'd complain to someone about the HEAVY amount of updates lol, but in all seriousness appreciate the work you do <3
I think this is a great idea. I like to keep up-to-date too and there have been 6 updates so far this month, so I'm either updating frequently or having to leave it for a while (I tend to do the latter as I only use about 5 or 6 of the media sites anyway).

You don't need to install every update but if you want to keep up-to-date more easily you may try an helper such as the Add-on Install & Upgrade add-on.

I can't schedule updates on my side of things because they usually happen when a media site stops working as a result of a change in the third-party site, or when a bug or issue is found. Tying them to a schedule would only mean delaying the fix and it doesn't benefit anyone.

I really like how you are continuously upgrading the add-on with new and revised bb codes. Thanks!

OK, this is a real n00b question, but how do we upgrade your add-on with a new version? Do we uninstall it and reinstall it? Some other way?

I really like how you are continuously upgrading the add-on with new and revised bb codes. Thanks!

OK, this is a real n00b question, but how do we upgrade your add-on with a new version? Do we uninstall it and reinstall it? Some other way?
See the 2nd and 3rd posts above on this page.

Qv8tEkI.gif

aJbO3D2.png

Last edited:
Wait! One more update JoshyPHP! Can you please add support for hearthis.at which is an audio site like mixcloud that a lot of DJs are beginning to use now.

Thanks,

Top Bottom