Referral System by Siropu

Referral System by Siropu [Paid] 1.0.8

No permission to buy (€14.99)

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Referral System by Siropu - Allows your members to use a referral link to refer others and earn rewards.

Admin options

Referral URL parameter - Set a custom parameter for referral links.

Track HTTP referrer - Track the address of the page (if any) which referred the user to the referral link.

Use profile page as referral link - The user profile page will become the referral link.

Enable custom referral link generator - Allows your members to generate custom referral links from any pages.

Apply referral link to social media share icon - Social share...

Read more about this resource...

Purchased.

Is it possible to add a google UTM code to the end of all referral links? For example: ?utm_source=referral

I don't mind doing it manually but if so where should I add this to the code?

The referral link in built using a template function in Listener.php There are two functions siropu_rs_referral_link for the actual link and siropu_rs_referral_link_param used for "Apply referral link to social media share icon" option.

You can add extra params to this array:
PHP:
$linkParams = [
                $referralUrlParameter => $userId
            ];
Example:
PHP:
$linkParams = [
                $referralUrlParameter => $userId,
                'utm_source' => 'referral'
            ];

I'm a new client. I bought Referral Contest and Referral System. Installed them both and fell in love with the simplicity of Referral System. That being said, I have a few blind spots:

(1) As a referee, I click the referral link, go to registers and come across two [required] fields Referrer and Invitation code. I'm befuddled, wherein this process did I get that information?

(2) As an Admin, when I look at a contact record in the admin panel, I can't find the referral source.

Invitation code and referrer field is part of Referral Contests, not Referral System.
If you are using Invitation mode only, disable the referrer field.
The referrer source is not always available.

There is no such option there. You can view the referrer and the user referrals, in the user profile.

The admin permission siropuReferralSystem is missing, meaning only Super Administrators can access the administrator parts of this add-on:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<admin_permission/>

Top Bottom