Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
How do I stop linking to keywords in the postbit? I haven't found a way. Keyword is orange. It's a custom user field.
Thanks
Keyword ON:
pbl1.webp

Keyword OFF:
pbl2.webp

Last edited:
Keyword filter it is only applied to the post bb_code template function and to the custom thread fields. What kind of style are you using?
I have checked the slightly modified child of the master and it seams to happen but only to custom user fields.
pb5.webp

Is there a function that when the link to URL is a post and not a thread that the option "Do not link if keyword URL is the same as page URL" can work for that post? I have many keywords that go to individual posts with the same keyword in the post and all the keywords end up linking back to the same post URL.
Link to URL: https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/four-cylinder-engines.43742/#post-396224
devil1.webp

Last edited:
How can you avoid the linked keywords to be NOFOLLOW but standard links i.e. dofollow?

According to Google if you put any REL attribute it means it is no follow, but there is no option given in the add on to not choose nofollow, sponsored or multiple ?

Top Bottom