Referral System by Siropu

Referral System by Siropu [Paid] 1.0.8

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Referral reward 0.1 or 0.02 not accepted. I would like to make referral reward to be in decimal e.g 0.1 and not just 1.
When i enter 0.1 i get this error Please enter a valid value. the two nearest valid values are 0 and 1

Hey @Siropu , How do you set it up so each referred user registered grants the referer DB Credits? And, how can I set how much each referral is worth? and if it's possible, can the amount of credits rewarded per referral be different per usergroup? Eg: VIP members get more DB Credits than regular users for referred users? Does that make sense?

Hey @Siropu , How do you set it up so each referred user registered grants the referer DB Credits? And, how can I set how much each referral is worth? and if it's possible, can the amount of credits rewarded per referral be different per usergroup? Eg: VIP members get more DB Credits than regular users for referred users? Does that make sense?
Admin Panel -> Setup -> Options -> Referral System -> Referral registration reward & Referral reward minimum posts

Then go to the Registered user group: Admin Panel -> Groups & Permissions -> User Groups (select the one) -> Referral System Permissions -> Referral registration reward amount

Enter the amount you want to award to this user group (normally Registered).

Admin Panel -> Setup -> Options -> Referral System -> Referral registration reward & Referral reward minimum posts

Then go to the Registered user group: Admin Panel -> Groups & Permissions -> User Groups (select the one) -> Referral System Permissions -> Referral registration reward amount

Enter the amount you want to award to this user group (normally Registered).
Wow, can't believe I missed that! Thank you! :)

To be perfect, this add-on lacks only one thing: the ability for the newly registered user to automatically follow his referrer. Please, insert this thing.

Top Bottom