Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

Support is provided for people with active license. You can check the renewals here : https://tekku.xyz/marketplace/reckons-team-marketplace.1/. Bear in mind that the pricing right now is only for those people who adapt before this add-on gets marked as final release. Payments needs to be directly made via marketplace installed on Tekku.

How long will support be provided to licensed users?

Will support be provided by Tikka or Reckons Team?

How much will the final version cost?

It is said in the resource as well as on my site.

I'm not aware of any Tikka.

When it is ready.

Is the support provided by Tikku or Reckons?

How much will be final version cost?

What happens if we pay $90 for the beta version and you don't produce a final version?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the length support is provided on your site.
Look again.
2016-01-01 04_46_03-Reckons Team Marketplace _ Tekku.webp

Is the support provided by Tikku or Reckons?
Tekku.

How much will be final version cost?
You'll know when it is ready.

What happens if we pay $90 for the beta version and you don't produce a final version?
You're paying for what it is now, not what it will be in the future. Everyone does the same.

You're paying for what it is now, not what it will be in the future. Everyone does the same.

I see.
Based on these responses, I sure wouldn't shell out $90 for this product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see.
Based on these responses, I sure wouldn't shell out $90 for this product.

Everything is a bit of a punt when it comes to backing something early on. So far, this app is complex and it is feature packed. I've jumped in as I think this could be a seriously awesome and extremely popular add-on which could be a real revenue earner if it is done right. So far @batpool52! has fixed bugs I've reported quickly.

Sometimes you've just gotta have a bit of faith.

When I first started reading this thread I was hoping that it would be good for an online shop I am thinking about, $90 sounds cheap compared to the pay monthly e-commerce solutions like Shopify.

I tried the demo and was impressed by the way it can re-calculate the currency for items, but then it all became a bit confusing, and now I have mixed feelings about it.

Even if the finished item were $200 and $50 annual maintenance fee, it would still work out cheaper than Spotify, I'm jus tnot sure it will look how I want it to as a stand alone online shop.

Hi! Good work so far. Is inventory management planned for a near-future release? Looking to use this to sell shirts etc in-house, but need to be able to keep track of inventory.

If you could let me know which parts are confusing I could try to simplify them.

Are the features you're looking for not there inside my add-on?

To answer both :

I'm not sure now after features requested by others whether this will look more like a classifieds than an e-shop, and how it would integrate with a chosen or custom theme

how it would integrate with a chosen or custom theme
Even though I've made it sure that I make use of common XF styling properties custom styles would require some tweaking like any other add-on. There are more than 200+ styles and I cannot go around and support each and every style. So this is something your style designer would have to do.

• Custom fields which can be used to share more details about the product (Eg. DDR type or processor socket)
  • Searchable custom fields which allow your users to find the right products per va

I can view demo?

I have to say that this appears to be the answer to what I want /need, however I am reluctant to shell our $90 in order to find out. I would need a proper demo, where I could do a lot more before investing that amount.

All the other cart systems have a free trial period, and a free demo.

I have to say that this appears to be the answer to what I want /need, however I am reluctant to shell our $90 in order to find out. I would need a proper demo, where I could do a lot more before investing that amount.

All the other cart systems have a free trial period, and a free demo.
Agreed. Right now the only demo they have really doesn't show anything except 2 empty items for display.

I am considering this for my teaching forum, I've yet to find a good solution for selling our classes and this looks darn near perfect.

We sell classes, essentially timed access to private forums. So our products expire at a certain point in time after the class begins. Does your addon support product expiration dates/times? We hold about 200 classes a year and have set fee structure with roughly 4-6 price points. We also have discounted prices based on user groups. It looks like I can use the discount feature for those. Is there any way to create templates that include prices? Lastly, the front end searching and filtering looks great, is that same kind of search and filter supported on the back end? We also create statements to pay our instructors and need to show them who was in the class (who bought the item) and what they paid.

thanks

Top Bottom