Add-on Marketplace add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make use of [bd] Paygates currently unfortunately but I might add payment processor you're requesting for in the future if I can get my hands on their API documentation.

Thanks.
I'll send APIs.

Question about some details: Is that going to support "Auto thread creating" as XFRM? How about any complete Commenting system which support uploading file for items? And watching behavior? Any idea about having Wallet for user, that they be able to charge their wallet to use in future purchases?

Is that going to support "Auto thread creating" as XFRM?
No, even if thread is creating it won't make sense as there are multiple sellers of item and not just one like in Resources or any other add-on. If you have a better logic for this to work with, you can let me know.

How about any complete Commenting system which support uploading file for items?
Which commenting system are we talking about? Reviews? Review Comments? Feedbacks? Feedback Comments? Most of the features that a normal thread post is already integrated in commenting system used like reporting, warning the comment owner and so the list goes on.

And watching behavior?
Category watching would be added but item watching is something I haven't planned on because what would we be watching? There are no "Updates" like in Resources...

Any idea about having Wallet for user, that they be able to charge their wallet to use in future purchases?
Good suggestion but not planned as of now.

Which commenting system are we talking about?
but item watching is something I haven't planned on because what would we be watching?
Watching item's owner's comments (if users are able to write comments for each items. Being able to send just 1 review is good. But what users should do if they want talk about product? A full comment system would be great, so that users be able to talk about product as much as they need)
And if a user watch an item, each time that item poster post new comment, they will be alerted. (for example: I post a product and 100 users purchase it. After a while I want to aware them that we won't support that product and it is replaced by our other new product and give the buyers its link. How can I do that? Maybe manually, but how about if buyers are more than 500 users? Giving ability to product poster to contact their product's buyer easily will be great)
If you have a better logic for this to work with, you can let me know.
if you add commenting system that I described above, thread creating won't be needed anymore. But no such commenting system added, creating thread will let users discuss about product. or even get supported.
Good suggestion but not planned as of now.
Hope to see this. Really great tool. Both for buyers and sellers. (The easier way to pay, the more purchases)

Waiting for demo ASAP, seems to be a great add-on. A must have for my forum.

Watching item's owner's comments (if users are able to write comments for each items. Being able to send just 1 review is good. But what users should do if they want talk about product? A full comment system would be great, so that users be able to talk about product as much as they need)
And if a user watch an item, each time that item poster post new comment, they will be alerted. (for example: I post a product and 100 users purchase it. After a while I want to aware them that we won't support that product and it is replaced by our other new product and give the buyers its link. How can I do that? Maybe manually, but how about if buyers are more than 500 users? Giving ability to product poster to contact their product's buyer easily will be great)

if you add commenting system that I described above, thread creating won't be needed anymore. But no such commenting system added, creating thread will let users discuss about product. or even get supported.

Hope to see this. Really great tool. Both for buyers and sellers. (The easier way to pay, the more purchases)

Waiting for demo ASAP, seems to be a great add-on. A must have for my forum.
Items would be multi-seller/multi-seller unless they are digital downloads. So there isn't just a specific item owner. Users can write reviews with a rating which should be sufficient in my opinion. You still haven't described what would be "complete comment system" to me.

You still haven't described what would be "complete comment system" to me.
I mean:
  • Each user be able to post more than 1 comment (not just 1. We don't mean review, we need tools to discuss about the product. So Each user be able to post as much comments as they need in one product. Just like what we see in "codecanyon or ..." comment system.)
  • Like, Reply, Report, Warn, Permalink, Edit, Delete, and ... (each comment's replies appear just below it self.)
  • Ability to attach files to comments (Mostly needed if the product is digital downloads)
These are all I have in my mind for comment system.

Each user be able to post more than 1 comment (not just 1. We don't mean review, we need tools to discuss about the product. So Each user be able to post as much comments as they need in one product. Just like what we see in "codecanyon or ..." comment system.)
I see what you mean now, so basically general discussion about the product.

Like, Reply, Report, Warn, Permalink, Edit, Delete, and ... (each comment's replies appear just below it self.)
That is already possible.

Ability to attach files to comments (Mostly needed if the product is digital downloads)
Attaching files in comments isn't something I've worked on yet.

Is there any step in shop process that ask buyer for his/her postal information? So that we become able to post product?
Is it possible to inactive that step for digital product? Any options for this while sending new product?

How about sms service? When buyer purchase the product, a sms will be sent containing some information or text that we can control it. Both to seller and buyer.

Is there any step in shop process that ask buyer for his/her postal information? So that we become able to post product?
Is it possible to inactive that step for digital product? Any options for this while sending new product?
Yes there is. It can be disabled for digital product but that is something I don't plan on doing as shipping addresses could be used for fraud checking.

Any options for this while sending new product?
I don't understand this part :p

How about sms service? When buyer purchase the product, a sms will be sent containing some information or text that we can control it. Both to seller and buyer.
There is no such option as of now.

Attachments

• shipping_address.webp
    shipping_address.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 15
I mean is it possible to disable to any product manually, like for digital products. And you said YES. ;)
"YES" response was to your question

There is no such option as of now.

Any plan for future? (Again I can give API just like paygate. Or if you create for your own sms service, I can ask my own sms service provider to change it for me.)
Hard to say currently :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom