Add-on Marketplace add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be more than interested in helping you to find bugs in your demo board for this add-on. Unfortunately I can't start new conversations but I will really appreciate if you consider me in the list and start a conversation with me when your demo board gets open.

Thanks,
Super120
I've started a conversation with you (:

take a look to qapla.it and aftership.com
users could subscribe to them if your system can implement their API
I did wanted to make use of multi tracking system but if you think about bigger forums where they get more than 35K daily active members it won't be good solution.

For example if my forum were to get 5,000 active members who purchase few products daily, check the status of the product 1000 times a day (I check my product status at least 100 times) then the cost of the aftership API or any other multi shipping API would be around $300 (my maths is bad :oops:) which doesn't seem to be a *good solution*.

Of course I might be wrong here about thinking any big forums won't spend $300+ for their forum monthly.

Also I've removed services I mentioned in my previous post because the whole idea of automatic tracking didn't seem to work because there are so many services and adding so many services is hard.

Last edited:
There is no publicly available demo. If you're interested in checking the private board demo then you can my site and then you'll get login details for the private board.

I have a suggestion :D
Importer from Prestashop, Woocommerce
I have 260 products in my prestashop installation
It would be great if we can import our products from prestashop
My main language is RTL if you need beta tester for RTL, i'm glad to help you :D

*cough*
Automatic currency rate conversation to the visitor choice. Default preferred currency for everyone can be configured in ACP and the user can configure it for his/her/its setting under Browsing Preferences area :)
marketplace_rc_a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom