Add-on Marketplace add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bd] PayGates isn't supported yet (I doubt it would be in future) because my add-on has its own payment processor handlers and rewriting it to just support a add-on I've never worked on before is time consuming. I couldn't find time to work on the processor you wanted me to work on as I don't plan on adding support for more than one payment processor until the add-on moves to at least RC stage.

[bd] PayGates isn't supported yet (I doubt it would be in future) because my add-on has its own payment processor handlers and rewriting it to just support a add-on I've never worked on before is time consuming. I couldn't find time to work on the processor you wanted me to work on as I don't plan on adding support for more than one payment processor until the add-on moves to at least RC stage.
Bd paygate is a free add-on and really helped everyone to use their own paygates in xf forums. Supportin this can help lots of users to use marketplace.
Its not optionalfor us, we should use our own paygate and we have no way to use paypal in our forum.
If we had option to use any paygate, there was no problem and I would use paypal, but unfortunately we don't have option for now. (We = All sites in Iran)

Thread closed at the request of the author.

Discussion related to the add-on can now take place in the resource thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom