Is there any "buy and sell" or marketplace add-on for Xenforo 2.2?

NandorHUN

Hi Guys!

I want to creat a "buy and sell" subforum inside of my Xenforo. Is there any add-on that gives extra features for that? - just one or two forums! - So I dont want to make my whole site a marketplace, just one little part of it.
I was able to find one but it was for XF 1.5.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Guys!

I want to creat a "buy and sell" subforum inside of my Xenforo. Is there any add-on that gives extra features for that? - just one or two forums! - So I dont want to make my whole site a marketplace, just one little part of it.
I was able to find one but it was for XF 1.5.

Thanks for the help.

That's Nixfifty's Classified section which should do what you're wanting.

That's Nixfifty's Classified section which should do what you're wanting.
Thanks.

Well.... Im not sure in either of them.
Classfields creates a totally new page for listings (also 60$ just for that?) , and the other seems to operate with Resources like page as well.
I dont want it to have a new navigation tab because it would be just a very minor part of the forum as for now. I was simply thinking of an easy to look through forum where they can add "products" for sale.
For now I created a subforum with prefixes like "sell" "buy" "search for" "sold". But there's no way to add the price to a place that looks great other then the title, and of course some poeple simply wouldnt add a price - cos why not -. That's why I thought if there's an add-on that makes it neccessearry and make's it better.

Also that other one "Dragonbyte" seems like a solution for people who want to sell on their own forum.

Thanks.

Well.... Im not sure in either of them.
Classfields creates a totally new page for listings (also 60$ just for that?) , and the other seems to operate with Resources like page as well.
I dont want it to have a new navigation tab because it would be just a very minor part of the forum as for now. I was simply thinking of an easy to look through forum where they can add "products" for sale.
For now I created a subforum with prefixes like "sell" "buy" "search for" "sold". But there's no way to add the price to a place that looks great other then the title, and of course some poeple simply wouldnt add a price - cos why not -. That's why I thought if there's an add-on that makes it neccessearry and make's it better.

Also that other one "Dragonbyte" seems like a solution for people who want to sell on their own forum.
Classified add-ons are fairly large and feature rich; all of the NixFifty add-ons I've purchased so far have had almost everything I would want in them, so this would likely be similar (I just don't have a reason for it).

With the RM Marketplace, you need to own the resource manager and then purchase the addon, so your yearly renewal cost also goes up.

You can do what someone suggested, and use custom fields and make it required for the subforum and all that.

Top Bottom