[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
@XFA Can we allow the price to be set by the buyer for donations? Sometimes I use this addon for donations but is tough to be limited by a predefined amount for the donation.

Does this addon not work with the thread filter addon? Your error made it seem like you didn't have the latest XFA core installed.

I'm asking since this is a deal breaker for me as I depend on the thread filter addon.
I can't tell as I don't have that add-on.
But in any case I could investigate if it does not.

Anyone know of a digital wallet that will work with this addon when someone orders something via PayPal the funds go to the primary PayPal and the seller receives credits in the amount of the order - paypal fees.

From an external platform, i thought I could retrieve the generated license and other information from the Market
That's not a feature that is implemented today.
This could however be something we could work as a custom job on it.
If this is something you are interested in, please start a conversation with me.

Anyone know of a digital wallet that will work with this addon when someone orders something via PayPal the funds go to the primary PayPal and the seller receives credits in the amount of the order - paypal fees.
This is not something that is implemented.
This could however be something feasible as custom work and not too complicated to implement if you had a Credit system in mind.
If this is something you are interested in, please start a conversation with me.

This is not something that is implemented.
This could however be something feasible as custom work and not too complicated to implement if you had a Credit system in mind.
I will do that.. Thank you

Last edited:
I think it's a shame to pay for a suggestion...

I am only suggesting that for suggestion I don't feel like interesting for the majority of our users.
That's not true, your product interests me and i find interesting ideas. I am a developer myself (not under XenForo) and i can't see myself offering remuneration for work (even free) because a suggestion is an interest from the user. It's a bit like XenForo asking you to pay for a suggestion.

I don't want to go off topic, if you don't want to implement it that doesn't matter, i just wanted to give greater importance to your product by being extended with an API by retrieving all the information from a Licence.

I wish you good luck on your project and have no doubt, you still have my support.

That's not true, your product interests me and i find interesting ideas. I am a developer myself (not under XenForo) and i can't see myself offering remuneration for work (even free) because a suggestion is an interest from the user. It's a bit like XenForo asking you to pay for a suggestion.

I don't want to go off topic, if you don't want to implement it that doesn't matter, i just wanted to give greater importance to your product by being extended with an API by retrieving all the information from a Licence.

I wish you good luck on your project and have no doubt, you still have my support.
Feel free to post that suggestion on our forum.
I'll see if at some point this is something I'll implement.

Top Bottom