Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

All the other cart systems have a free trial period, and a free demo.
Free trial is something I won't be doing, sorry. Demo? I would have to look into it.

We sell classes, essentially timed access to private forums. So our products expire at a certain point in time after the class begins. Does your addon support product expiration dates/times?
Yes for digital products which require resource manager though.

Is there any way to create templates that include prices?
I'm not sure if I understand right, could you explain more regarding this?

Does this have the ability to members to search all the classifieds products? I don't see it on the demo.
Lastly, the front end searching and filtering looks great, is that same kind of search and filter supported on the back end?
Searching entire products wasn't added as I wanted to make sure everything else works right first.

We also create statements to pay our instructors and need to show them who was in the class (who bought the item) and what they paid.
That is currently possible only using admin cp.

Thanks Batpool. I'll likely purchase and see if it will work for me. The template thing is easier to just test than explain. I've been able to do most of this using RM but what I am missing is the payment options. As far as who was in the class etc for statements, using AdminCP is fine.

Thanks

When I first started reading this thread I was hoping that it would be good for an online shop I am thinking about, $90 sounds cheap compared to the pay monthly e-commerce solutions like Shopify.

I tried the demo and was impressed by the way it can re-calculate the currency for items, but then it all became a bit confusing, and now I have mixed feelings about it.

Even if the finished item were $200 and $50 annual maintenance fee, it would still work out cheaper than Spotify, I'm jus tnot sure it will look how I want it to as a stand alone online shop.

As a single-seller shop, it most certainly will do the job. But it can do more than that.

So effectively, if you have Seller "Permissions" - Say I have a product that I am selling, for this example we will say - 1 Physical Copy of a Computer game. If someone else has seller permissions, they can also / buy / sell the same product too. If you are in the UK, it works a bit like G2a.com or CeX where you see all the other stores selling 1 product - effectively, anyone with seller permissions can sell the same product too.

If it was just something you were selling and only you had permission to sell items (Effectively a shop front) - then it works out of the box and will do what you need. The one thing I still need to test is the shipping options and possibilities, but that's more of an issue with "Group selling" more than if you were doing it individually. For what it sounds like you intend on using it for, it will work fine.

Last edited:
How long will support be provided to licensed users?

Will support be provided by Tikka or Reckons Team?

How much will the final version cost?

After asking these support questions, the coder PM'd me and asked me not to buy any of his addons.

I have had issues before with the efficacy of the coder's code, and his refusal to support what he writes.

Just a heads up.

Top Bottom