Quick look at UI.X 2

Has the bug were the keyboard keeps popping up on mobi uneccessarily been raised?

I saw on the GitHub tracker something about search triggering the keyboard but not sure if it's the same issue.

Basically every page the keyboard pops up on Android even when you haven't selected anything that requires keyboard entry.

This is on Android 7.

Has the bug were the keyboard keeps popping up on mobi uneccessarily been raised?

I saw on the GitHub tracker something about search triggering the keyboard but not sure if it's the same issue.

Basically every page the keyboard pops up on Android even when you haven't selected anything that requires keyboard entry.

This is on Android 7.
I can confirm this

This is on Android 7.
I can confirm this

Are you seeing this on your own installations? Do you also see it on https://demo.themehouse.com/xf2/themes/index.php ?

This is on Android 7.
I was able to replicate it before (referencing https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues/202) but for some reason I cannot replicate it anymore.

@KawaiiHannah It looks like you have the following style property enabled Node/Forum List > Sticky category strips.

This Style Property makes the top most category strip stick to the top of the page. It is intended for forums who have many nodes in a single categories, but obviously does not look very good without a background color. Either add a background color to category strips, or disable the style property.

UI.X 2 Pro are not going to release?
We are waiting on our Topics add-on, but the theme for Pro is pretty much done, I dont remember if @Ian Hitt put it in the release. If its not, we'll try to make sure the theme at least gets posted soon, but the actual entire suite won't be ready for a few weeks.

We are waiting on our Topics add-on, but the theme for Pro is pretty much done, I dont remember if @Ian Hitt put it in the release. If its not, we'll try to make sure the theme at least gets posted soon, but the actual entire suite won't be ready for a few weeks.

What does that mean exactly? I've seen previews for both separate from eachother but how is this going to work exactly with pricing. Is it bundled with ui.x 2 or does pro come completely separate? Just want to know how that works if I buy it. Thanks for the help

What does that mean exactly? I've seen previews for both separate from eachother but how is this going to work exactly with pricing. Is it bundled with ui.x 2 or does pro come completely separate? Just want to know how that works if I buy it. Thanks for the help
It is bundled with Pro but will not require UI.X to work.

UI.X 2 Pro will be a separate service/bundle altogether, but you'll be able to buy individual add-ons if you prefer. Currently, for example, you get our [TH] Nodes add-on free when you buy UI.X, and there may be more. UI.X 2 Pro will come with even more premium add-ons, an install service, a customization hour, and much more.

It is bundled with Pro but will not require UI.X to work.

UI.X 2 Pro will be a separate service/bundle altogether, but you'll be able to buy individual add-ons if you prefer. Currently, for example, you get our [TH] Nodes add-on free when you buy UI.X, and there may be more. UI.X 2 Pro will come with even more premium add-ons, an install service, a customization hour, and much more.

Sounds very interesting. I didn't know you get the add-on free for buying either. Great idea, I'm sure a lot of people will love that. Anyways I appreciate the thoughtful response. I think UI.X 2 will be enough I just wanted to find out what the pro ui.x was about. Thanks.

Sounds very interesting. I didn't know you get the add-on free for buying either. Great idea, I'm sure a lot of people will love that. Anyways I appreciate the thoughtful response. I think UI.X 2 will be enough I just wanted to find out what the pro ui.x was about. Thanks.
For sure! And another great thing is that we'll be including the UI.X Pro theme inside of the package so you can choose an a la carte kind of experience or just go all in and hire us to setup your theme and the package for you. Entirely up to you!

Top Bottom