Quick look at UI.X 2

I am curious about the ETA for your Topics add-on and whether it may be able to import existing XF tags? We are aggressively tagging our posts in the hope of implementing something similar. Then we found your lovely Topics add-on.

@thomas1 @KawaiiHannah This issue is fixed in our next release (which I am anticipating for today or tomorrow.)
Are you releasing your theme today or need to wait for some more time for buying this.

I also want a home page to display post like how wordpress display( i just want to show it dont want wordpress ) do you have addon for doing this.

Thank you

I am curious about the ETA for your Topics add-on and whether it may be able to import existing XF tags? We are aggressively tagging our posts in the hope of implementing something similar. Then we found your lovely Topics add-on.

We should have more information on this next week, not entirely sure about an ETA though

Are you releasing your theme today or need to wait for some more time for buying this.

I also want a home page to display post like how wordpress display( i just want to show it dont want wordpress ) do you have addon for doing this.

Thank you

The theme currently has a beta release which is available for subscribers only at this time. I believe we are anticipating a public beta release this coming week, assuming everything goes smoothly, and bug reports stay down.

Regarding the homepage, we are building a blog add-on that will allow you to write blog posts in XenForo, and display them on a homepage. More details on TH Blog to come hopefully soon :)

The theme currently has a beta release which is available for subscribers only at this time. I believe we are anticipating a public beta release this coming week, assuming everything goes smoothly, and bug reports stay down.

Regarding the homepage, we are building a blog add-on that will allow you to write blog posts in XenForo, and display them on a homepage. More details on TH Blog to come hopefully soon :)

Now I am very looking forward to TH Blog and TH Topics. Too bad your subscription service, at the current stage, is lacking content for a XF 2 user. Otherwise I am totally in.

Now I am very looking forward to TH Blog and TH Topics. Too bad your subscription service, at the current stage, is lacking content for a XF 2 user. Otherwise I am totally in.

We will be, in the near future, adding quite a few products (both add-ons and themes) to the plan :) It is also good for all XF1 products as well.

Hi, am showing some interest ourselves, but just wondering if the off-canvas remains the same as your previous version?

The off-canvas in the beta release is stock XenForo, but we are working on integrating the complete canvas system (with some improvements :) ) for the gold release of UI.X.

I am looking for addon which will show latest post or filtered post or selected post on home page which look like blog, i mean image, heading some description and some little more info

Hope this addon will have that functionality.

Top Bottom