Quick look at UI.X 2

hero-uix2.webp

OK so we're live!

https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/themes/ui-x

Just a small release for our subscribers, but we'll create a thread here at XenForo, send emails, etc. in a few weeks. We tested it thoroughly (thanks again to our beta team!) so hopefully nothing major, should be pretty stable in fact. But we're on standby for any major issues with installation or anything.

Also, small little thing, wanted to wait until others released products to see what they were doing, but I think we'll post this early: we no longer require copyright removal licenses or fees. You can disable our copyright for any theme or add-on for XenForo 2. XF1 rules still apply, this is just for our XF2 line at the moment. But that may change. :)

Also, small little thing, wanted to wait until others released products to see what they were doing, but I think we'll post this early: we no longer require copyright removal licenses or fees. You can disable our copyright for any theme or add-on for XenForo 2. XF1 rules still apply, this is just for our XF2 line at the moment. But that may change. :)
Can I put Mike's the best :LOL::love:

View attachment 161847

OK so we're live!

https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/themes/ui-x

Just a small release for our subscribers, but we'll create a thread here at XenForo, send emails, etc. in a few weeks. We tested it thoroughly (thanks again to our beta team!) so hopefully nothing major, should be pretty stable in fact. But we're on standby for any major issues with installation or anything.

Demo won't let me sign up. Or is it for private audiences only.

Nice. Pretty slick and very 'Material'. I suggest you add a few bg images to the forum nodes to demo that capability as it's looking a little minimalist.
We decided Material made the most sense, there are millions of use cases for it, its tried and true, and is backed by science. A framework where we randomly add FontAwesome seemed useless, almost every decision we made was backed by a case study somewhere. The rest are backed by the over ten years of experience I have in the field of forum design. So nothing is arbitrary.

But we're also adding an iOS11 version from Apple's humanistic interface rules.

And fair point, we're adding those bg images to demo as we speak!

We decided Material made the most sense, there are millions of use cases for it, its tried and true, and is backed by science. A framework where we randomly add FontAwesome seemed useless, almost every decision we made was backed by a case study somewhere. The rest are backed by the over ten years of experience I have in the field of forum design. So nothing is arbitrary.

Thanks for the hard work man

Good decision, I'm a fan and use material in a number of non-forum related projects so I'm fairly familiar with it.

I'll play around some more but looking jolly so far.

Thank you so much!

And I know some people wanted the full release with the one-time purchase option or upgrade option. We just don't have our website ready yet to do that to be honest, so we figured it'd be a great perk for subscribers to get access first. But we know not everyone wants to subscribe, so we'll make sure to rush the website single purchase asap and get everything perfect by first week of December at the latest.

ETA: and dark version too!

Thank you so much!

And I know some people wanted the full release with the one-time purchase option or upgrade option. We just don't have our website ready yet to do that to be honest, so we figured it'd be a great perk for subscribers to get access first. But we know not everyone wants to subscribe, so we'll make sure to rush the website single purchase asap and get everything perfect by first week of December at the latest.

ETA: and dark version too!

So if I already own uix dark, with an expired licence and I update my licence do I get uix2 dark or do I have to re buy it?

@Mike Creuzer this nav bug been spotted yet? (Firefox user :p)

1onR.png

Also I was wondering if you could respond to this question if possible please?
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/quick-look-at-ui-x-2.126555/post-1190321

Keep up the good work! looks awesome so far.

Trust me it's worth it you GET ACCESS TO ALL THEIR THEMES AND ADDONS FOR BOTH XENFORO 1 AND 2
Don't want to say the subscription isn't worth it for some people, but it's a subjective opinion whether you need such a thing or not. I personally do not need any of the XF1 stuff anymore, so 90% or so is useless for me anyway. And I don't want to pay a monthly fee that's higher than my server cost on top of that.

Top Bottom