oman's XenForo Installation/Upgrade Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oman is a champion. Helpful, knowledgeable, reliable and quick. He goes the extra mile (or 1.6 Kilometer) to add vale.
I highly recommend his service.

@oman recently helped us upgrade our VERY old XF site up to the latest and greatest XF version, plus spent considerable time researching and upgrading and tweaking a tonne of addons for us. Very helpful, very responsive, and very reasonably priced!

Had engaged Oman to do my installations and all I can say is that he's simply awesome.

He's good, have great patience (especially with a noob like me :() and does not mind answering questions even before I "hire" his help.

Thank you very much, Oman. You are superb! (y)

I had a forum to upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.5.8. Oman handled this update wonderfully. Quick work and speedy messages. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody. Great job!

Great guy, he has delivered what was promised each and every time. he has gone above and beyond with his works, and havent let me down this far! and im sure he wont in the future either , great guy, highly recommended

Update - 18/07/2016

I have made some changes to my pricing. These changes can be found in the first post of this thread, and are effective at the time of this post.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and continued business. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom