[HA] News Ticker

[HA] News Ticker [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($39.99)
Any chance to see a list of animations for Latest News ticker? I want a simple one, but to go through 100 animations without preview is a bit time consuming.

Dadparvar updated [HA] News Ticker with a new update entry:

1.0.7 Hotfix2

Fixed:
  • Tickers were not showing in any place but dedicated page (now works in all positions)
Sorry for inconvenience. As I said in resource description, I had no plan to add features to this add-on, because of the reasons I said. But I did and doing it for now that I have a little free time. And so, these kinds of mistakes happens. Specially when I'm doing a lot works with together.
Hope you enjoy the add-on.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance to see a list of animations for Latest News ticker? I want a simple one, but to go through 100 animations without preview is a bit time consuming.
Install the new update that will come after a few minutes.
A demo of animations will be added.

In Latest News Ticker when I hover feed it pauses if I set it like that in options, but it will not resume on mouse out even when options are correct.

In Latest News Ticker if I set more than 20 items to show it will not cycle when it reaches to last news.

In Latest News Ticker if I set more than 20 items to show it will not cycle when it reaches to last news.
Then what happens?
I tested and after it reaches the last news it start from the beginning.
Just if you change you tab, then it will be needed to hover the mouse on it to cycle be activated.
But if you be in the tab, then it will work as it must. isn't?

Here it is:

news_ticker.gif

As you can see on mouse in it stops, on mouse out it resume only to next item, but will not go further. Then you see I can change items only by moving the mouse on and off.

View attachment 131173
As you see, its working fine.
There is no option in add-on to hide the title and keep the date.
Its weird that happened to you.
Isn't problem from other add-ons?
If you didn't change a lot, unistall the add-on and remove all files from server. Then again download and upload the add-on and install it.
That should work fine as it must.
Still not working....

Top Bottom