[HA] News Ticker

[HA] News Ticker [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($39.99)
please clarify:

which licences need to be bought from "external sources" for what kind of "News-Ticker".
So that everybody is clear that there is a requirement to buy other licences from third-party-providers in addition to your Addon.

please clarify:

which licences need to be bought from "external sources" for what kind of "News-Ticker".
So that everybody is clear that there is a requirement to buy other licences from third-party-providers in addition to your Addon.
For using my add-on you don't need to purchase any other license for libraries (ticker).
You just need to purchase my add-on.
I purchased them and added to my add-on.
:)

The Answer is YES! Some of them are free to use and everyone can use it in their products and some of them are paid libraries (like Swift Ticker and breaking news ticker ... or any thing in future). I have CodeCanyon Extended License (and even always a regular license with them) for anything I use.

Thanks Dadprvar for clarifying this. it was nice
Unless Im mistaken, Having the extended License is not sufficient to redistribute the same scripts or part from it included in yours addons.
You should also have A written permission from the author.
Please have a look at this FAQ answer :
http://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq#small-element-stock-a
and this:
http://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq#allow-another-author-a

Last edited:
Thanks Dadprvar for clarifying this. it was nice
Unless Im mistaken, Having the extended License is not sufficient to redistribute the same scripts or part from it included in yours addons.
You should also have A written permission from the author.
Please have a look at this FAQ answer :
http://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq#small-element-stock-a
and this:
http://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq#allow-another-author-a
I have it. Even the author is helping me in debugging. Author knew it even before I purchase the Extended License ;)
To be sure, I also gave our conversation to @Chris D (Also even today we (me and author) were working on a problem of swift ticker)

Last edited:
Wasnt this addon a lot cheaper before?

In the FAQ it says:
"I didn't set it to high price, so that everyone can buy it."

$40 is not high for a ticker? IMO there are far more complex and complete addons out there for the same price,

Also wasnt the price hiked and the 20% "discount" added same as to marking all prices up before having a sale? Nice addon by the looks of it, not worth $40 for myself but best of luck to you.

Wasnt this addon a lot cheaper before?

In the FAQ it says:
"I didn't set it to high price, so that everyone can buy it."

$40 is not high for a ticker? IMO there are far more complex and complete addons out there for the same price,

Also wasnt the price hiked and the 20% "discount" added same as to marking all prices up before having a sale? Nice addon by the looks of it, not worth $40 for myself but best of luck to you.
You are right.
When it was just ticker me (first ticker) it was $15, and I had no plan to expand it.
But suddenly a lot people purchased it and requested different things, that for some of them I needed to purchase expensive extended license. And I did them all. (now think that you hust want to purchase libraries that I added to my add-on. You would pay more than the price of add-on. For example a regular license for breaking news ticker and swift ticker would cost you +$20 ;))
Until now that we have more than 7 designs with too many options and...

I know what ticker you are talking about out there. If you think thats more complete than mine, then I have nothing more to say. That add-on has one or so feature that my add-on doesn't have. And my add-on has a lot things that that add-on doesn't.
If that add-on has everything you need, so why spending more to buy mine (which is simpler and imcomplete IYO)

I always listen to customers and other visitors and respect to their opinion, and thanks for your opinion. I'll think more about it.

And about discount. That was just for Nowruz, a festival. And it it added 12 days ago and today will be the end of it, which means we had 20% discount since the price was $15. I also rememer I paid back $5 or so to someone who didn't use the discout and paid all the price days ago.

Also don't forget, that it has lifetime license.

Once agian, thanks for your opinion. I will think more about it.

Dadparvar updated [HA] News Ticker with a new update entry:

Swift Ticker RTL fix

Fixed RTL issues with Horizontal layout of:
  • Swift Ticker - RSS
  • Swift Ticker - Socials
  • Swift Ticker - Custom News
Vertical layout had no problem with RTL.
2HkmncaO.gif

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Dadparvar
How much this addon can affect page load?
Can you tell me please?
Hi sami,
It depends on how many tickers you activate in a single page.
For example: if you activate all of them and also in their options you set to use random animations and effect, and also Enter a lot of RSS and Social Networks IDs and so, then logically it will affect somehow. Mostly if you also activate to get the images from feeds
But if you use some of them, then the affect won't be so that you be worry about. OR if you manage them so that each of them be displayed in an special place, and get feed from special sources, then there is nothing to be worry about.
Don't pay attention to size of zip file. Its just because of Gifs that I added to package. Since opening dedicated board for the add-on, all of them will be removed and then the package will be a lot smaller than what it is now.
As an example, I used it for a test purpose in a forum with +15000 users and activated all tickers with all their features in its dedicated page, and it loaded the page as it was loading it when there was no ticker activated (the fact is that first the page loads, then feeds start coming in)
Of course I never suggest to activate all tickers in one page. because the page will be full of tickers ;)
To see an example, lets watch this video please. As you see, as I reload the page it loads the page and then start loading the tickers. Also you can see that CometChat is activated in that forum (a chat system that all people say it has high pressure on server and bad effect on page load!)

Attachments

You are right.
I think the problem is, that most of the people purchased the add-on for 15$ (or less with the coupon) and then they suggested all kind of things. So basically they paid only 15$ and on top of that because it is a lifetime license, they got tons of new stuff (features) for free. I mean your add-on and support is excellent and they benefit from it.
Now, the other ones, who handnt purchased it back then, have to pay 40$. But maybe many doesn't want to use all the new extended features, but since you added all the suggestions of the customers who paid 15$, there is no way back now and the new customers have to pay for the extra features the "old customers" suggested.
So basically all the "old customers" benefit from this on the cost of the "new customers".

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your future add-ons as your support and work is excellent.

I agree @sbj. I for example only need one of the tickers, the others are too elaborate. Feel that a fair price for such would get more sales as have no need for others, but then again itd also be a pain to manage all the different variants of this otherwise for the author. Anyway wishing you guys all the best with this addon.

I think the problem is, that most of the people purchased the add-on for 15$ (or less with the coupon) and then they suggested all kind of things. So basically they paid only 15$ and on top of that because it is a lifetime license, they got tons of new stuff (features) for free. I mean your add-on and support is excellent and they benefit from it.
Now, the other ones, who handnt purchased it back then, have to pay 40$. But maybe many doesn't want to use all the new extended features, but since you added all the suggestions of the customers who paid 15$, there is no way back now and the new customers have to pay for the extra features the "old customers" suggested.
So basically all the "old customers" benefit from this on the cost of the "new customers".

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your future add-ons as your support and work is excellent.
You also are right.
Honestly speaking, +60% buyers of this add-on purchased it when it was $25 (after changing from $15 it became $25 first)

Although it would better not say it here, but just because this (price) may be something that others have in their mind, I say that: I'm going to purchase a license for xenforo, so that I create a dedicated board for my add-on(s) in order to let customer get better support and maybe better add-ons there. (and submit their suggestion and make it easy to keep track of that)
As I purchase the license and activate the board, the price of the add-on will be decrease (maybe $35 or $30) but the time is not clear. I'm not going to pay from my pocket ;) (its enough that yesterday I paid XPM's license from my pocket :D)

I agree @sbj. I for example only need one of the tickers, the others are too elaborate. Feel that a fair price for such would get more sales as have no need for others, but then again itd also be a pain to manage all the different variants of this otherwise for the author. Anyway wishing you guys all the best with this addon.
Lets start a new conversation with me. We may be able to deal with it. I want to see what you need (but in PC)

You also are right.
Honestly speaking, +60% buyers of this add-on purchased it when it was $25 (after changing from $15 it became $25 first)
Well, maybe for the last day of Nowruz (tomorrow), you could decrease the price to 30$ and combined with the coupon for Nowruz (20%), it would mean 24$ for new customers for 1 day.
So maybe a last chance for new customers to grab this add-on for ~25$? :D

Well, maybe for the last day of Nowruz (tomorrow), you could decrease the price to 30$ and combined with the coupon for Nowruz (20%), it would mean 24$ for new customers for 1 day.
So maybe a last chance for new customers to grab this add-on for ~25$? :D
Alright.
Because we love Nowruz and because I respect opinions, I made it $30 since (Now!) until end of Nowruz.
Also you can use Discount.
Hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: sbj
Alright.
Because we love Nowruz and because I respect opinions, I made it $30 since (Now!) until end of Nowruz.
Also you can use Discount.
Hope you enjoy :)
Thank you very much. Purchased. Hope that everyone else who missed the oppurtunity is reading this and takes his (probably last) chance.
Moteshakkeram

Thank you very much. Purchased. Hope that everyone else who missed the oppurtunity is reading this and takes his (probably last) chance.
Moteshakkeram
Your Welcome
If you liked it and think it worth, don't forget to review it.
Ghabeli Nadasht ;)

Reactions: sbj
@tajhay
You talked about another news ticker that is $15 (for 1 year - which its Last Update: Version 1.4.0 at Mar 6, 2015).
Take a look also at this:
tick.webp
Using Paid libraries freely in add-on and selling them, is all Profit. (So all $15 JUST FOR 1 YEAR is Profit for him)
But as I clarified in update 1.0.8 a, I paid for extended licenses and also asked permission to use any paid libraries that I used in my add-on.
As you see, I also wanted to add that News Ticker's design to my add-on and found its developer in codecanyon in order to ask him for permission and also pay for its extended license, but you can see what is his answer.

Last edited:
@tajhay
Just look at Features list of [HA] News Ticker
Really, there is no way to compare these two products. Are you kidding me ? :D :ROFLMAO:

I have ******* News Ticker normal license, After license expired, I can't even access to old versions i paid for (n)
The Lifetime license of ******* News Ticker is 30$
Also ******* News Ticker have Visible Branding. if you want remove Visible Branding you must pay 45$ !! [Ha] News Ticker doesn't have any Visible Branding

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom